003

october 28th, 2022

"i don't know," olivia said on facetime with gabby, showing her the outfit she chose. "does it scream that i'm trying to hard?"

"liv, babe. you are going to a bar with a bunch of men. they will not be paying attention to what your outfit says about you." gabby said.

"yeah, you're right." olivia said looking in the mirror at her outfit for the 100th time in the past 30 minutes.

"i'm leaving my house right now, i'll see you in a few ok?" gabby said. they exchanged goodbyes and hung up.

olivia was wearing a black corset top with some black leather pants, she paired it with a black purse with a gold chain, as well as some gold jewelry.

"you look so cute." olivia said opening the door to reveal her best friend.

"thank you. so do you girl," gabby said. "you think i'll be able to pull miles or devonta?"

"i think miles has a girl, devonta is definitely single so i say go for it." olivia said as she locked the door behind her.

"you're drinking tonight right?" gabby asked, liv wasn't really the drinking type.

"jason is driving, but you know i don't like to drink." olivia said starting the car. gabby looked at her with pleading eyes. "maybe one or two, but that's it."

"yes." gabby said punching the air when she successfully convinced her. "i'm so excited, we haven't gone out in forever."

"we went last month." olivia said scrunching her nose.

"but that was last month. and this month is almost over." gabby argued.

oliviakelce posted

~

~

liked by gabbysmith, jasonkelce, kelcefan2, jalenhurts, killatrav, and 34, 621 others

oliviakelce: night out with the wonderful @gabbysmith <333

jasonkelce: photo credits?? this was a whole photo shoot

killatrav: you went out without your favorite brother?

gabbysmith: wingwoman!!

view 234 more comments

once olivia and gabby arrived at jason's house, they begged him to take pictures of them which he agreed to.

jason drove to the bar, gabby in the back while liv sat in the passenger seat. "text me when you both are ready to leave." jason said putting his car in park about a block away from the bar.

"if either of you are uncomfortable or anything, let me know. drink as you please but don't black out." jason said.

"okay, thank you jason." olivia said. both of her brothers are very protective and caring about olivia, as well as gabby.

"i'm nervous." olivia said walking behind jason with gabby.

"girl, you'll be fine." gabby said. "have fun, and don't forget to get that number, ok?"

"i'll get his number if you talk to devonta." olivia said nudging her friend's shoulder.

"deal." gabby said with a smirk shaking liv's hand.

once olivia walked in the bar, it was hard for her fangirl not to take over. gabby parted ways with the pair, most likely to find devonta.

"remember what i said, let me know if you need anything." jason said before walking away.

olivia scanned the room looking for a corner to stand in until she saw aj and miles waving her over with bright smiles on their faces.

"olivia, it's nice to meet you." aj said hugging the girl.

"it's great to meet you as well." olivia said with a respectful smile.

"do you want something to drink?" miles asked, the pair both had a drink in their hands which smelt like tequila.

"no thank you, i don't really drink." olivia said.

"are you here with anyone?" miles asked, trying to make conversation.

"my brother and my best friend," olivia said looking around to find them, which she was not successful with. "they're off doing their own thing right now."

"i'm going to go," olivia said. "find someone else to introduce myself too."

"we're that boring?" aj asked taken back.

"no, it's not that." olivia said quickly. she couldn't believe she offended them.

"just kidding," miles said with a slight chuckle. "see you around." he said.

olivia sent them a smile before walking away from the pair. as she made her way across the bar, she noticed gabby who, like she said, was talking to devonta.

olivia sent her best friend a thumbs up who mouthed the word 'number' as a reminder. liv rolled her eyes at the girl.

she noticed an empty booth at the back of the bar, so instead of walking around aimlessly, she made her way over to it.

she huffed then sat down in the booth, looking around at all the eagles players and their significant others in front of her.

jason's wife, who olivia loves very much, isn't really the night life type, practically despises it, which olivia doesn't blame her for.

she was so caught up in her people watching, she didn't notice the figure sliding into the booth on the opposite side.

"oh, hi." olivia said noticing the person in front of her. he sat in the booth with a drink.

"can i get you something to drink?" jalen asked before taking a sip of his own beverage.

"i don't really drink." olivia replied with a soft smile. "thank you though."

"do you drink soda?" jalen asked, olivia nodded. "sprite or coke?" he asked.

"sprite, i don't like coke." olivia replied making jalen smile.

"me neither, it's so gross." jalen said scrunching his nose up making olivia crack a laugh.

"i'll be back with you sprite then." jalen said with a smile before slipping out of the booth. "be back in a jiffy."

"jiffy?" olivia repeated to herself. who says jiffy these days who is under the age of 40? let alone, someone like jalen hurts?

a few minutes later, jalen came back with her sprite. "thank you." olivia said with a smile before taking a sip of the soda.

"did jason invite you?" jalen asked, trying to make conversation.

"no, my boyfriend did." olivia said nonchalantly. obviously she was joking, but jalen didn't know they considering he choked on his drink.

"who's your boyfriend?" jalen asked once he stopped dying.

"i'm kidding, i don't have one." olivia said with a light laugh. "jason did invite me."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

i wanted to divide the bar into two chapters

also, if you are looking for some good recs for nfl books, 1-800-BURROW has some good ones to read!!