Chapter 15

Jisoo panicked as she waited for Chaeyoung and Miss Park to arrive at the restaurant. Meeting Chaeyoung's mother had her very worried. What if she was dress inappropriately? What if she says the wrong things? All the what ifs crossed her mind to the point she had to call Lisa.

Phone call
"LISA"
"Jisoo"
"I don't think I can't do this"
"Do what?"
"Meeting Chaeyoung's mom... what if I do or say something wrong?"
"Kim Jisoo! Stop overthinking it. She's probably gonna love you!"
"How do I know that?"
"I said probably I didn't say she was"
"Lisa"
"Im being honest with you. Plus is just her mom, Chaeyoung had to meet your crazy family in one day"
"True, I'll call you later, I see them. Oh god"
"Breathe in an out... slowly. Pray to the pussy goddess Byeee"
"Lisaaa"
End of call

Jisoo quickly put her phone away and slowly waved at Jisoo and her mom. She put on a soft smile and tried breathing calmly. "Hey cutie" Chaeyoung says kissing Jisoo on the cheek. "Hii" Jisoo says before turning to Chaeyoung's mom. "Hello Miss Park, I'm Kim Jisoo" Miss Park gives her a soft smile "Hello Jisoo, it's so nice to finally meet you" Miss Park pulls her in for a hug. Jisoo's worries slowly slipped away, Miss Park seemed like such a nice person. "I love that you guys are getting along BUT, I'm hungry" Chaeyoung says sitting down. "Ugh this women is such a glutton" Miss Park says and Jisoo giggles. "Hey, food taste good" Chaeyoung crosses her arms.

"So...Jisoo, how long have you been living in Korea?" Miss Park asks "all my life" Jisoo says. "And do you have any siblings?" "Yeah, I have two. A sister and a brother" Chaeyoung silently ate her noodles making sure her mother doesn't ask anything uncomfortable. "And your parents, are they together?" Chaeyoung quickly pokes her head up "yeah, they're married" Jisoo answers. "Are you planning on getting married? You know you have to travel somewhere else to get married, right?" Miss Park asks. "Mother, Jisoo and I know that already. And we have only been dating for a couple of months so I think you should let us discuss marriage and all of that at our own time" Chaeyoung explains "yes, of course. Just wanted to know if she was planning on marrying you" Miss Park says "Okay, but I think that qu-" "Of course Miss Park, I date to marry. Your daughter is amazing and she's a wonderful human being. I'm super happy I met her, I hope one day when we're both ready we get to marry each other. But right now it's too early in the relationship to tie any knots, we're still learning stuff about each other and getting comfortable. I might not know if we will ever get married but I do know I love her" Jisoo explains. "Awe you're such a sweet heart, you love her even though she eats this much?" Miss Park asks jokingly "Oh Miss Park, I love her so much I would pay for a million dollar pasta if she wanted it" Chaeyoung smiled and cover her cheeks. "Also how did you guys meet?" Jisoo and Chaeyoung looked at each other and went silent. "Uh... well mother, we met...umm" Chaeyoung says looking at Jisoo waiting for her to come up with something. "Well we had met once in public and then I got hired as her secretary and we remembered each other" Jisoo says leaving out the fact that they both met in a club completely drunk and got 'married'. "Yeah" Chaeyoung smiles "awe how sweet, is like you're both meant to be" Miss Park says.

Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Miss Park all finished eating when Chaeyoung saw an ice cream place across the street. "Can we get ice cream?" Chaeyoung asks "but you just ate" Miss Park said "She likes eating ice cream a lot, let's go get some" Jisoo says, Chaeyoung hugs Jisoo and kisses her whole face. "Well, then let's go" Miss Park smile at the lovely couple. "How can you deal with her?" Miss Park asks "Well, it's not easy but it's nice. For example the other day we went to the grocery shop and she wanted Strawberry ice cream but also wanted chocolate, then she saw pistachio and wanted that flavor too, so she stood in the ice cream section for a good 10 minutes deciding. So, I got her Strawberry, Chocolate, Pistachio and vanilla because I knew that when we'll get home she was gonna want another flavor. Some days she just wants something sweet in her mouth but not too much flavors so that's why I got vanilla" Jisoo explains. "Oohh wow, she's quite a child sometimes" Miss Park giggled. "You really love her don't you?" Miss Park asks. "Yeah, a lot" Jisoo and Miss Park smile as they look at Chaeyoung eating her ice cream peacefully. "Chichu! Let me try yours" Chaeyoung says before trying Jisoo's ice cream "mmm, this one's so good" Chaeyoung says and hands her ice cream to Jisoo. "You see, luckily I like Pistachio ice cream too" Jisoo says before trying Chaeyoung's ice cream.

Once they said goodbye to Chaeyoung's mom, Jisoo smiled. It wasn't stressful as she thought it would be. "Your mom is so sweet" Jisoo says "yeah, sometimes. She asks a lot of questions though" Chaeyoung says wrapping her arms around Jisoo's waist. "It's normal when your daughter is dating someone you haven't met" Jisoo explains. "Mhm, I want cuddles. Let's go upstairs" Chaeyoung says kissing Jisoo's neck. "Last one upstairs is a sack of potatoes" Jisoo says running upstairs, Chaeyoung followed right behind her.

————————————
Short cute chapter. Sorry I haven't been updating, my mental health declined for a bit but now I'm feeling a lot better.

Did u guys see Jisoo's solo album A LITERAL MASTERPIECE!!!