𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘'𝐒

(p.s. there is a new girl coming in this chapter, her name is Evelyn Zabini and I am fan casting her as Zendaya)

third person pov

' this wallpaper glistens,
don't let them see what
goes down in the kitchen'

Christmas evening had rolled in and Rose was running around Grimmauld place like a maniac as Kreacher and Whitman watched her warily. They had only gotten four days to be back home before it was time for the annual Yule dinner at the Malfoy's and Rose hadn't gotten any gifts. In turn they spent a full day running around shops and the two took all of yesterday, Christmas Eve, drunkenly wrapping gifts to the muggle music that they had tricked Walburga into thinking was from a wizard while sending them out with goofy notes.

Needless to say the gifts were terribly wrapped and the notes were simply ridiculous but at the time they seemed glorious to the pair.

Rose couldn't find her favorite diamond necklace and refused help from anyone, claiming 'I'm perfectly capable of finding it myself' loudly.

Inside the second floor lounge Whitman looked down at Kreacher with a nod in the doorway, "It's time Kreach—I can't watch this madness anymore. She's destroying the house"

They had devised a plan for him to accio the necklace without her looking, needing Rose to give up the relentless search somehow. Kreacher snapped his fingers and the layered diamonds appeared in his hand. The elf slipped it up to Whitman who waited until her back was turned to stuff it into the arm chair closest to them. After, he shot Kreacher a wink and yelled out for her, "Ro!"

She whipped her head around incredulously, "What do you want Whitman?!"

He sighed heavily, pointing to the velvety black arm chair to his right. "Have you looked in this chair?"

Rose started furiously walking over while mumbling loudly with a mocking tone, "Have you looked in this chair? Of course I looked in the bloody chair!"

Whitman watched in amusement as she fished around until her expression flipped, yanking her hand out of the cushion with astonishment.

She began to hold both arms in the air, spinning around in victory. "I found it!"

Whitman shook his head and leaned on the doorframe, "Great now go get ready—we're going to be late and Walburga will throw a fit"

Rose waved an annoyed finger at him and the elf as she started to walk between them, heading off to her room. "I told you both! I knew I would find it without any help!"

"Yeah well stop leaving diamonds out like they are candy!" His body turned on the frame to watch her go.

"Fuck off!"

Whitman waited until she opened her door and slammed it before looking down at Kreacher, fist bumping the elf. It was a something he had lied and told the Kreacher was a normal way of congratulating each other, "Good work Kreach"

Kreacher spoke relieved, "Kreacher could not watch any longer—it was painful" Whitman chuckled and started to walk away in need of getting himself ready, purposely hitting Rose's door as he passed by.

Inside her room Rose stood in the vast closet, looking around in attempt to find the dress Narcissa had sent her. When she did in fact find the gown Rose lazily threw it on the bed with a random fur jacket. Snow had been pouring down which meant she needed something warm enough to where tights wouldn't be a necessity. Despite the fact they would all be traveling through the floo network Rose was well aware she would crave to step outside for a minute of relief from Lucius Malfoy and Theodore Nott Sr.