𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

third person pov

' close my eyes, fantasize
three clicks and I'm home '

The next morning choas rained down on everyone in the dorm.

Rose woke to yelling and based off an instinct from her childhood tried to get up but found the mission impossible from all of Theo's body weight on her chest, still clutching onto her in a death grip. She settled on raising a hand from his back to open the curtains with magic, being met with an alarming sight. Mattheo arguing with Blaise who sat on his trunk with wide eyes, Whitman appearing reading to commit murder, and Draco standing tense.

Rose's voice came out laced in sleepiness, "What's going on?"

Everyone's heads turned to her as she tried to shake Theo gently.

Before Mattheo could even realize she was laying with Theo he spoke harshly, "Did you enjoy your courtyard time with Draco?" He only became more angered at Theo on her chest, "Of course you're in bed with him!"

Rose sat up the best she could manage as Theo slowly stirred awake, "We went to the courtyard? Big deal?"

Mattheo started to walk towards her but Whitman quickly stepped infront of him with a gruff tone full of warning, "I'd watch yourself, Riddle."

Theo yawned, and Rose smiled down at him. She was convinced no one had a more precious form of waking up.

With a long sigh, Theo mumbled against Rose's chest, "Why is everyone yelling?"

Draco hastily picked up Lyra and put her on his bed. Shutting the curtains so she wouldn't have to witness what was happening. He hated yelling and always would. "Mattheo thinks Rose cheated on him" Draco replied annoyedly.

Rose didn't hear what Draco said, too busy watching Theo fall back asleep almost instantly.

Blaise yelled anxiously, "Rose! Did you hear him?!"

She peered over at Blaise, "Hm?"

Mattheo looked to Rose with hatred, something he hadn't done before. "Someone told me Draco was standing over you with your face in his hands, and get this...it's the best part" He laughed incredulously, "He had you pressed against a wall, sounds pretty fucking familiar!"

Draco sneered at him, "Watch how you speak to her."

Theo shifted on her chest, still clueless from what was happening around him, "Why is everyone being so loud?! I want to sleep!"

Rose snorted, pushing some of curls hair off his forehead, "Apparently I cheated on Mattheo."

Theo didn't bother opening his eyes, only groaning loudly,  "Bullshit. Everyone go back to bed. It's too early for psychoville from a jealous cunt"

Mattheo stepped towards Draco, "Defending her already?"

Draco raised his eyebrows, completely unphased, "I'll always defend her you imbecile."

Rose looked over at Blaise, shocked by Draco's casual admittance, "They are going to kill each other in about five seconds"

Blaise reluctantly stood up. Walking to stand between the boys and facing Mattheo, "Either stop with your temper tantrum or break up. It's pathetic you trust that slag over the girl you're dating"

Rose closed her eyes, jealous of Theo's ability to fall back asleep in seconds. "Who?"

Draco glared at Mattheo, looking him up and down, "Hannah Abbott."

She sighed, pulling the covers over her and Theo's heads. "Tell that bitch to get hit with the killing curse before I do it to her myself"

Mattheo tried to step around Blaise but failed, "Move the fuck out of the way"