𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒

third person pov

' It all comes down to make
the sound of our love song '

Saturday had came quickly, the first week back rolling by in a blur for everyone

Saturday had came quickly, the first week back rolling by in a blur for everyone. With the dementors and Sirius Black being on the run, the beginning of Quidditch season had been moved to January—which led to Slytherin now playing Gryffindor instead of Ravenclaw.

Rose had protested food desperately, refusing to feel like throwing up the whole time but ultimately by lunch time was force fed bread from an apologetic Theo.

It was mid afternoon now but one wouldn't know from the stormy grey skies and the raining pouring down, pattering on the stands and making the sound echo into the locker rooms.

Draco stood outside the Slytherin door, full gear on and ready as he lounged against the wall of the small tunnel, watching the water flowing from the open ended side.

He scoffed when he saw Theo slightly jogging in the distance, Hermione and Whitman closer than the boy with an umbrella over them. He had been put on waiting duty for Theo to go back and grab the wraps Marcus Flint forgot to get.

Needless to say, Draco was highly impatient and highly annoyed.

Hermione and Whitman entered the tunnel first, the girl huffing as she brought the umbrella down, Nyx hissing like a mad woman at the spare rain flicked onto her scales in Whitman's hands.

Upon arrival to Draco Whitman sighed heavily, Hermione's arms crossing angrily at the blonde.

"You are letting me see her!"

Draco pushed up off the wall, his leather clad hands reaching out to soothe Nyx's head as he spoke with spite. "If you're going to be cunt Granger then no"

Hermione was slowly beginning to spiral, mindlessly throwing the umbrella down. "Whitman back me up on this! I need to see her!"

"Hey!" Whitman snapped with tired eyes, "I'm on a decline of mental stability—I told you not to follow me Hermione"

Draco took the snake away with him, grinning as Nyx lifted her head up and nudged his nose.

"Is he deaf?" Hermione yelled, throwing her hands up, attempting to step by Draco but getting stopped by Whitman. "Let me go!"

Like a defeated father Draco brought Nyx into his chest and glared at Hermione, "We need to talk about a few things first"

"Hmph..." Hermione straightened out her sweater, "What is it?"

"Ro hasn't been doing so good this past week—not eating much and having bad anxiety tics"

"Let me be plain since he isn't, Rosie went through complete suffering on earth because Walburga found out your disgusting blood status and that you were in fact more than simple friends" Draco spat, "So if you talk to her and get her all riled up after what happened...we will make sure she stays far away from you"