[ 013 ] LOKI'S RULING

chapter thirteen
act ii avengers

                                                  WALKING DOWN THE METAL HALLWAYS; She was by herself ready to go back to Asgard

WALKING DOWN THE METAL HALLWAYS; She was by herself ready to go back to Asgard. But before she was able to reach Loki's cell; there was a shake to the helicopter bad.

An explosion fell under Y/n causing her to fall forward onto her feet, with a groan landing on the ground. Not being able to catch herself with her own hands, the fire didn't burn her yet the heat echoed on her body.

Turning her head back, trying to sit up; the flames illuminated in her eyes. Quickly she knew that Loki was trying to get away in moment, standing up quickly she rushed down the metal hallway as smoke filled the area.

Sparks started coming out of the corners of it, with the alarm blaring in her ears.

She heard clambering in the distance before she pressed the button that opened the door. "What are you doing!?" She exclaimed rushing towards Loki still in his glass protection case.

He sat there eerily smiling towards her, knowing that he was going to get away with whatever he was planning to do. Alarms were distant now cause of the large sound proof room.

"You're a valkyrie," Loki noted, Y/n froze in her place looking at the man standing on the other side of the glass. "I thought we've seen the last of your kind? Father told me that they were myths"

The glass door had opened up, and Y/n took a step to shut it and stop Loki. "Do that and everyone knows, that you have been lying to them- 'your' people"

She didn't move to stand in front of Loki, turning her head she saw a man standing behind her with a weapon in his hand. Loki put his hand out stopping the man from doing anything to Y/n.

With his hands behind his back, Loki looked at her with his head high. "I know who would suffer more if this all falls apart," Y/n calmly said to Loki; he chuckled lowly already knowing her answer.

"We can rule, and you know that, " He said highly of her. "Valkyrie were sworn to protect their king and swore to follow them. You saw that the mortals didn't care about nothing but themself."

She knew he had a point at that, the men in the room before didn't know how truly hurting it was to lose everything and fake yourself just to get by.

With a small chuckle on her lips as she smiled as if he was telling a joke. "There is no WE, Laufyson - you turned on that once you betrayed me for the first time" She darkly said. "So who is it to be trusted with my secret? You?"

"Your secret is safe with me," Loki agreed, walking forward and eyeing her up and down.

Looking into his eyes, there was something off with how he looked; it was darker more dead. His skin was pale and sweaty, "If you obey me, all things I could accomplish with a valkyrie by my side"

That's where he messed up, snapping out of almost falling for it. She almost had let him go, without anything; yet being a valkyrie was almost like a prize to him to have her in his army. Yet she wanted an army, not wanted to be part of one.

Y/n didn't say anything standing tall, and looking at Loki eyeing her. "thank you," Y/n simply granted. "Loki, for teaching me this lesson?" Furrowing his eyebrows; not understanding what she was saying.

He taught her how to fake out. She almost fell for it, at her naive mindset; It was one that she tried to fall out of but wasn't able to complete.

Y/n kicked the man in the leg before grabbing onto his arm, Loki stopped her by grabbing onto the hand that was about to punch him. Twisting her arm behind her back, Y/n flipped over kneeing him in the groin.

Grabbing her leg after groaning at her knee, he flipped her causing the woman to land on the ground; with a groan not able to land on her hands. Loki grabbed onto his staff that had a blue spare in the middle of it before placing the pointy part on Y/n's chest.

Her head fell back, and her eyes whited out.

No thoughts were running through her mind.

༊*·˚

"No!" Thor shouted with all of his might; storming towards a fake Loki that was walking out of prison, causally.

Running up all of the stairs quickly, Loki ducked causing Thor to fall right into him; like he was nothing but mist. Causing Thor to fall into the case, Standing perfectly fine as Thor turned around; Loki had his hands behind his back.

"Are you ever not going to fall for that?" Loki causally asked tilting his head a little.

Thor pounded his hammer against the glass causing it to shatter a little alarming Loki. Before he released that nothing had happened. "Where's Y/n?" Thor asked, pounding on the glass once more thinking that Loki had hurt his friend some how.

"She's unhurt" Loki grinned turning back to the panel that controlled the prison. "Right?"

Thor turned his head looking at Y/n, who walked in from the side with the daggers of the dragon in her hand. Her eyes were whited out, and she stood there unwilling and unknowing; anything that she was going to be doing.

"These humans think were immortal" Loki retold, glancing at his brother. "Should we test that?"

With a guard grunting; Phil Colson stood holding onto a large gun like weapon. Everyone around froze, even Y/n; before Loki put his hands up in defence. "Move away from that please?" Colson questioned threateningly. "You like this?

"We started working on the prototype after you sent the destroyer. Even I don't know what it does. Do you wanna find out?"

          A loud gasp, agent coulson is impaled through the heart. Standing behind him was the real Loki. "Nooo!" Thor shouted, Loki sends Agent Coulson against the wall. Agent Coulson slumps down, breathing fast.

Nodded his head towards, Y/n who went towards the button unknowingly. He gives his brother one last look. Thor looks at Y/n, hopeful; Y/n opens the hatch; before hitting the button dropping Thor out of the ship.

"Let's get you out of here," Loki smirked.

He might have hated Y/n, but he would take care of her; make sure she didn't get hurt. Loki saw that Y/n could rule over Asgard, she wanted to rule over Asgard, and so did he. They both had something that they wanted.