[ 029 ] BEST MAN

chapter twenty-nine
act iv ragnorak

                                                           THOR WAS TRAPPED; He wasn't just trapped in Midgard like where he was supposed to be for the following months

                                                           THOR WAS TRAPPED; He wasn't just trapped in Midgard like where he was supposed to be for the following months. Instead, he was trapped in Muspelheim. Y/n had accidentally let it slip to the man that Surtur was still around. 

Y/n hadn't heard the news yet about, Thor being trapped. She just sat outside the castle, on the fountain with her hands feeling the cold stone and the coldness of the water that splashed around. Her (Y/C/H) blew in the wind lowly, she swore a new dark blue outfit, that had her top circled out, which matched her back; still wearing the grey jeans under it. 

People nodded their heads, in respect to Y/n as they walked passed her. Marceline had sat next to Y/n, looking around at the people walking by as well. Asgard had been normal, with nothing but loneliness still filling Y/n's body. 

She had spent more time with the people of Asgard compared to being in the castle all the time like she used to. Odin had been more laid back, oddly laid back around her not being in the castle twenty-four hours, even when she was in the same room as Odin he was always looking at her. 

Which quickly caused Y/n to keep her distance, "Have you seen Aramound?" Y/n persuaded; squinting her eyes at the blinding sun.

"Last time I have seen him, he was having a drink with Fendral at the tavern, have taken up a bet on who can get drunkest the quickest- your grace" 

Looking over stunned, raising her eyebrows. "A bet?" She sounded surprised and worried. "Since how long?" 

Marceline had put her head down, it had been braided in the front and her hair was puffy in the back; from Y/n doing her hair the night before. She seemed as if she didn't want to get the men in trouble. "Since the breaking dawn,"

Y/n to a view of the only tavern in Asgard that the men would be able to reach. She wasn't mad nor annoyed counting she didn't have them under command that was the whole point of having free-willed warriors who didn't have to take commands of a queen. 

Standing up, Marceline quickly followed after her walking towards the tavern, many tried to have a drink with Y/n just for her to not agree to the offer. Walking into the tavern it was filled with Asgardian music sounding through the air. 

Along with the chatter of people talking, women were all surrounded over at Fendral and Aramound causing her to know directly where they were standing. Gandering over to the men, Marceline and her both exchanged looks. 

Before she started to stroll towards them, with her arms crossed. "Your grace" Fendral pointed out, bowing his head; the smell of ale had filled her nose right away, even making the (Y/H/C) goddess turn her head to the left trying to avoid his breath. 

"Mind I ask, what's the bet?" Y/n looked between the two of them. 

The white-haired man, was more buffer than usual, wearing his armor. He sent a laugh the way of Fendral who didn't say anything understandable laughing once more. Y/n and Marceline had looked each other in the eyes. 

"The last one drinking- has- had- to spend the night in the fountain," Fendral finally spoke out. 

With her hands in front of her, "And the winner?" She looked into Aramounds brown eyes, waiting for an answer to come from his mouth, and he knew this putting the drink down and giving up on the bet. 

"Gets the lady of their chose," Fendral laughed, before slamming his hand down on Aramound's metal uniform. "Which I would now be getting," 

"I need warriors who can make a complete sentence," Y/n pointed out, "So the last warrior drinking will still have me as their commander and not Odin" 

Aramond stood up, out of respect for Y/n causing the woman to grin to herself cheekily. Marceline let out a laugh that she had quickly covered up with a cough. Both of the men had shaken their hands in finishing the beginning respect for one another. 

"I only follow 'cause it's a better view than Odin" Fendral joked, causing Y/n to smile to herself shaking her head disapproving.

"Thank you," 

 It wasn't like she wasn't having fun, instead, she just didn't want the two to be making very stupid choices. She had ordered the two men to protect the streets compared to the castle since they had enough guards. 

Rushing over to her, and pushing into people. Skurge pushed past people before almost bumping into the table they were in at once. Aramond put his hand out stopping the short but large, bald man with a beard and armour. 

"Sorry" Skurge looked up at Aramond since there was a major height difference that even Y/n would coward away with that. "Thor needs help, he said he's trapped somewhere...." He lost thought when a beautiful woman walked past. 

"Skurge," Y/n commanded, more focused not knowing what he was trying to stay. 

"Thors trapped in Muspelheim," Skurge finally took out. 

Y/n had gone silent, staring over at Skurge as if he was telling a lie right to her face. "I will go retreat h-" Aramond started reaching for the sword that was in his holster. 

Putting her hand on Aramonds chest stopping him from moving, her soft hand feeling the coldness of his armour. 

"Your too close of an supporter, and a dear friend, I will not gamble with your life like that" She became serious since not that many who stepped foot into her homeland now had the chance to get out, double noting people from Asgard. "how many times has he called?" 

Skruge looked down rubbing the back of his head unsure, Y/n knew that he wasn't the best at his job. Odin had gotten rid of Heimdall and demanded that Skurge would be put in charge of the Bifrost. 

"That's fine," Y/n shook her head, not wanting him to feel bad about himself. "Just get me there, and I'll make sure you get three pounds of ale" Skruge didn't think twice before nodding his head rapidly.

 "Just get me there, and I'll make sure you get three pounds of ale" Skruge didn't think twice before nodding his head rapidly