Introducing my Stickfigures!

Note- All art on this page belongs to me. :)

Name- Blue
Gender/pronouns- She/her
Personality- Blue is a kind soul who will do anything for her friends, even if it means she has to get violent. She loves to draw and listen to music, her favourite animals are cats and birds.
Power(s)- Blue coloured glowing magic. Uses energy to use. Flight. Pretty self explanatory.

Name- Marcey
Gender/pronouns- They/them
Personality- Marcey is a laid back stick figure who loves their technology. They love spending time with friends, although they tend to lock themselves in their lab for hours at a time every now and then. They love coffee to keep them awake.
Powers(s)- none. But their smartness could be considered one. As well as all of their inventions. The most powerful is probably their glasses. With them they can summon any other invention they had created.

Name- Wren
Gender/pronouns- She/her
Personality- Wren is a loud and outgoing stick figure. She knows when her friends are down and will do anything for them to smile, although she won't be able to see it due to her blindness. She loves to play music on any instrument she can find.
Power(s)- Wren is able to 'see' sound waves. And being as small as she is (due to being part rat(NOT ELEPHANT MISTER TORNADO)) she is able to get to small places.

Name- Hunter
Gender/Pronouns- Polygender- Any pronouns. (I do not fully understand this one. If I am wrong or not someone pls tell me. I do not want to offend anyone.)
Personality- Hunter is a shy and reserved stick figure. He prefers to be alone in peace and quiet although her friends love hanging around them. She likes to listen to Wren play her music or help Marcey in the lab when he can. Although very quiet they can be quiet scary is angered with killer combat skills in hand to hand and weaponry. So basically to quiet person you don't want to mess with.
Power(s)- none. Unless you count his crazy skill in all types of combat, parkour and being very quiet.

 Unless you count his crazy skill in all types of combat, parkour and being very quiet

Blue- Dark blue
Marcey- Green
Wren- Light Blue
Hunter- Bright Purple

Note- chapters with no AvA/M on the end are one-shots containing these four.