Fishing trouble aftermath - AvA/M

Second scratched his head in confusion. He heard a loud explosion from the ocean but he couldn't see anything noticeable. Suddenly screams evaded his thoughts and four stick figures fell onto him in a heap. He yelped as he hit the sand.
"Sorry sec!" A voice mumbled out as the weight lifted off him. Slowly he stood and faced his friends, Red, Yellow, Green and Blue with confusion settled on his face.
"What happened? I thought you were fishing?" "Yellow's catch happened" blue deadpanned. Second looked to yellow for a more useful answer.
"I caught a really big fish that apparently can shoot these lasers out of it's eyes.." He glanced at the ocean.
"Okaaayyy..." Second glanced at his friends before shrugging and sitting back on his beach chair and leaning back. Closing his eyes, He relaxed in the warmth of the sun, hoping to get in more sleep. That was rudely interrupted though when sand smashed onto four different points of his body, causing him to jolt up. That was followed by the laughter of the other four.
Second scowled and bent down, grabbing a handful of sand and pelting it at the closest of the sticks. It just so happened to be red.
Red squeaked and and looked to second who had a mischievous grin on while scooping up some more sand. Red grinned too and scooped some sand into his own hands. Both second and him turned to the other three and threw the sand into their faces.
Soon all five stick figures were in a full on sand war with sand being thrown everywhere. Laughter could heard from miles away as they played into the night.

Hours later, tired and dirty the Colour Gang returned to Alan's computer. None of them made it to their beds as they just decided to place wool on the main screen and flop onto each other, all of them quickly falling asleep.
The next morning Alan would come down to his computer to find them still sleeping on the makeshift bed the made. He smiled slightly, wondering what got them so tired as he carefully put each of them into their own beds and left them to sleep while he did some more animating.