Nightime Melodys

It was late into the night for four stick figures. They were on their own coded world that their creator had allowed Marcey to make. They lived in a two story house that has an underground basement. It was quiet. Blue was in her bed typing on her iPad that Marcey made. Hunter was sitting on his bed in the room over with her curtains open to let in the moonlight and showing off the stars. Marcey was down in their lab tinkering away at a new invention while sipping some coffee. Wren however. She was in her room trying to get some sleep. Having heightened senses due to her lack of eyesight made her hearing quite good. The annoying thing though is that sometimes it could be too much. She could faintly hear the clanking sounds of metal and the tapping of the iPad from across the hall. She didn't like that her friends would stay up late. It wasn't good for them. So she did what she does best.
Getting up, wren padded over to the wall at the end of her bed and felt around for her smaller than normal acoustic guitar. It was a plain brown one as Wren didn't see the point in decorating it. Picking it up, Wren went to the opposite side of her room and sat on a chair. Picking her mask up from the table next to her, she puts it on and strums a few chords. The sound reverberates throughout the room and through the walls. Vibrations come back to her, allowing her to 'see' what surrounds her. She flicked her ear when she heard the clanking and tapping pause. Her tail swayed slightly in time with the soft melody as she starts to play. 
This wasn't the first time Wren had to play some music for her friends to go to sleep. It won't be the last. She knows that.
Quiet footsteps echoed through the hall as they passed by her door and into the next room. Marcey was finally out of the lab to sleep. Eventually everyone had fallen asleep in their respective beds. The only one awake now was Wren. Quietly standing, Wren yawned and took off her mask, rubbing her eyes lightly, feeling the bumps of scars that will never disappear. Walking to her instrument wall, she hung the guitar back in it's place before going and flopping on her bed. Pulling the soft covers over herself she smiled and closed her eyes, falling into a blissful sleep.
The night was once again quiet.