Bottle flip aftermath - AvA/M

"Green!" Yellow yelped as he ran over to his friend who was now soaking wet and trapped under the heavy cauldron. Red and blue ran over too as yellow lifted the cauldron off green. He seemed to only be unconscious and probably a big bruise later.
"Guys?..is green ok?" Second walked onto the computer and quickly noticed his unconscious friend on the floor with the others surrounding him.
"Well..er..." blue stumbled over his words as he stared at the green stick figure. He just hurt his friend. What if he didn't like him anymore? What if Alan deleted him because-
"BLUE!" Blue looked up at second from his crouched form-when did he crouch down? "Blue it's ok, you didn't know the cauldron would do that. It's not your fault." Blue glanced at green who was still on the ground, yellow was sat on the ground next to him while occasionally sending worried glances over to blue. He couldn't see red anywhere. Unknowingly his breaths become ragged and and short. He could feel wetness from the tears on his face as he clutched his arms tighter. 
"Blue! Blue it's ok, you need to breath." Second said quietly as he moved blue's arms to stop him from scratching them.
"Blue look at me, you need to breath. In...and out...in..." blue slowly started to follow second example as he got pulled into a hug by his hollow headed friend.
Eventually his breathing evened out as his eyes grew heavy. Blue eventually fell asleep in the warmth of second's hug.

Blue slowly woke up under the covers of his bed. Rubbing his eyes he sat up and looked around. Quickly remembering what happened anxiety rose up in him. Is green awake and ok? Would he forgive him? How long was he asleep for?
Quickly getting out of his bed, blue speed walked out of his room and went to green's. Opening the door a bit he peeked inside. Not there. Heading to the kitchen he could hear the quiet clink of a fork on a plate. Blue walked in a saw green sitting at the table with an empty plate infant of him. He looked up at blue and smiled.
"Hey blue, you have a nice sleep?" He asked as he stood and put his plate and fork in the sink and bagan to wash them. Blue frowned slightly. Shouldn't he at least be a little upset?
"Are you ok?" Blue blurted out the question in quick words. Green looked up at him from drying the dishes.
"Hm? Oh yeah, I'm fine! You don't have to worry, it's just a bruise blue, it'll be gone soon." He smiled and put the plate and fork back to their respective places. Blue's frown deepened slightly. "But it was full with water and really heavy-"
"Blue! Trust me, I'm fine." Green chuckled as he grinned. He walked forward and pulled blue into a tight hug. "I'm ok. I forgave you as soon as I woke up."
Blue sighed and relaxed into the hug, smiling slightly as he hugged his friend back. This is nice.