The Only One : Chapter Twenty-One

The Only One

Chapter 21

Hanna

I've spent my whole day with Megan and Liz. They even stayed at my place night last night as we discussed their album with sheer excitement.

We spent the majority of our day talking about their album that I'm going to help them write and I also helped them upload a new video on their Beauty channel.

They gave me total makeover. I wore the dress that Maggie gave me, and they did my makeup and my hair.

Liz did a tutorial on the side braid, and Megan curled all of my hair that was coming out of the braid. In my opinion, it looks adorable.

"Thanks guys, it looks great." I say with a smile.

"No problem! You should always look your best..." Megan says, and in a way, makes me feel very suspicious of their motives.

I give them the eye but they just shake it off and give me a smile in return.

"Look, we've gotta run, Han, thanks for helping us today though! We'll call you tomorrow!" Liz says, trying to rush out the door.

"Well, okay, bye guys!" I say.

When Megan and Liz are gone, I turn on the tv. It's 6:15 and the Hot Chelle Rae interview from their concert is starting right now.

First they talk about their tattoos, and Tulsa, and Maggie says some stuff about her album, and then new music, and then they talk about...me....

Ryan apologizes again, and it puts me on the verge of tears. I love him so much. I need him back.

I suddenly hear a knock on the door, and I reveal Ryan waiting outside for me.

"Ryan..." I say, still holding in my tears.

"Han, just let me say one thing," He starts, but I cut him off by kissing him.

He's genuinely surprised at first, and he takes a second before he kisses me back.

"I love you too, Ryan." I say when I pull away.

"You watched it?" He asks with his eyes wide in disbelief.

"I wouldn't miss it." I smile, and he pulls me into a tight hug.

"Hanna, I'm..."

"No, don't Ryan. It's okay."

"Hanna, are you..."

"I'm fine, Ryan, everything between us is in the past and I just wanna focus on our future." I say.

"I'm just so happy that you forgave me."

"How could I not? I wanted to forgive you last night."

"Then why didn't you?" He asks.

"I was....afraid."

"Of what?"

"I don't know..."

"Were you afraid that something actually was going on between Monica and I?" He asks.

"No, I knew that you would never do anything like that. I guess it was just her that I didn't trust..."

"Don't worry. You won't have to worry about Monica anymore." He says with a reassuring smile.

"Thank you, Ryan." I say and hug him again and bring him into the living room.

He pulls me close on the couch, and says, "Han?"

I look up at him and say, "Yeah?"

"Are you going to come with us now?" He asks.

"Do you want me to come with you now?"

"I never didn't want you to come with us." He says.

"Then...yeah." I smile up at him and he smiles back and kisses me softly.

"Thank. God." He says. "We were totally lost without you, Han."

I smile. "You are lost without me, Ry."

"Well, I guess you could put it that way..."

"Of course you could put it that way!" I smirk.

"Look Hanna, as much as I would love to stay here with you, we really need to go..." He says, sounding pretty upset.

"It's alright, Ryan. I'm actually really excited to be going to Boston."

"Why, because your brother there?"

"No, I've really wanted to go to Boston, and I'm really excited to be going there with you."

"I'm really looking forward to it too, I love Boston."

"I know you do, when you're a Hot Chelle Rae Fangirl who lives in another area than Boston, you realize how much you guys love Boston. You're there so much!"

"We all like it there..."

I get up from the couch and grab Ryan's hand. "C'mon, Ry."

"But I don't wanna gooooo!" He whines.

"Hey, bud, we're going for your show, c'mon." I smirk.

"Alright, alright. Do you have your bag?" He asks me.

"Oh, uh, yeah, it's upstairs. One sec." I hear him say a soft 'okay' as I run upstairs to my room, and grab the bag I never unpacked last night.

"Wow that was fast." Ryan remarks.

"I never unpacked you know."

"Well I'm glad." He smiles, and takes my hand, leading me toward his car.

"Hey," He says when we're both settled in the car. "I took our jet, it's waiting for us at the airport." He smiles.

My eyes bulge out just a bit. "Seriously?!"

"Seriously seriously." He smiles again.

"Oh my gosh, that's so exciting!"

He laughs a little, and we sit in a comfortable silence for the rest of the ride.

***

When we get on the plane, we quickly settle in, and soon take off. I'm so excited to finally be going to Boston!

Ryan and I sit down on the couch, and he pulls me close. It feels so good to be back with Ryan again.

"Hey, Ry?"

"Yeah?"

"How long is this flight?" I ask.

"6 hours my friend."

"Oh dear..."

"What, you don't want to be alone on this plane with me for 6 hours?" He fakes being hurt.

"Never did I ever say that I didn't want that, Mr." I smirk, and he leans down and kisses me.

I am so excited for this tour.

*************************************************************************************

......hi hi......

Please don't be mad at me for this chapter. I hope you don't think it moved too fast...

Unfortunately, this story is drawing to a close, so what happened in this chapter was totally necessary. I hope you like it :)

Tell me what you think! <3