The Only One

The Only One

Epilogue

Hanna

It happened. I met HIM. I had been dreaming of that day for YEARS and I never thought that it would ever in a million years come true, but wishes can come true. All you have to do is believe.

Dream with my eyes open

Sleep when I'm dead

Love who my hearts chosen

Conquer what lies ahead

That's what HE wrote, and it's what he chooses to live by and so do I.

That day at the meet and greet changed everything and because of that, I'm marrying the man of dreams, the love of my life: HIM.

Ryan

That day was different. I wasn't miserable. I had a good day and played a good show. My mind was not, at any time, on Monica, and that day, I met HER. And everything changed. Everything changed for the better.

I wasn't useless, or unhappy, like I had been when Monica broke my heart. That day, I WAS happy, and it was because SHE was with me.

That day, I met the love of my life and there's nothing I'd change about it.

I love HER so much.

*************************************************************************************

Okay, guys, all I can say is thank you so so so much for reading this story. It means so much to me, and I really hope you enjoyed it.

All I can say is, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :D

Please tell me your thoughts on this story. Anything that can help my writing is appreciated. :)