Chapter II

After killing Viidu, Blake Belladonna traveled to the Outer Rim world of Nal Hutta. When she entered Nal Hutta's atmosphere, Blake piloted her ship towards a palace located in the industrial town of Jiguuna. As she exited her ship with the container storing Viidu's body, she was approached by two Gamorrean Guards who escorted Blake to the throne room of the palace where Hutt Crime Lord Junior Xiong was speaking to his underlings. Upon seeing the Mandalorian Bounty Hunter, the Hutt smiled. 

Junior: Blake Belladonna! We were just talking about you!

Blake said nothing as she presented to container to Junior. She then opened the container, revealing Viidu's body. Junior then nods to a Twi'lek who approached the container and scans Viidu's body. After scanning the body, the Twi'lek nodded to Junior. 

Junior: Well done! Though I would've preferred that Viidu be brought alive so I can personally oversee his punishment, this outcome is just as good. 

Blake: Now for my payment. 

With a smirk on his face, Junior calls out to a Gamorrean Guard who hands Blake a box. Blake opens the box to see the promised payment. 

Blake: It's all here. Pleasure doing business with you. 

As Blake was about to leave, Junior stopped her. 

Junior: Leaving so soon, Blake? 

Blake: The job has been fulfilled and I have my payment. Our business is concluded. 

Junior: I was hoping you could take on another job for me. I promise that they pay will be...most substantial. 

As Junior said this, Blake paused. She had done various jobs for Junior. Despite the tight grip the new Galactic Empire has on the Galaxy, the Hutts were able to maintain their hold on the criminal enterprises and continue their operations without much Imperial entanglement. Junior specifically was a steady flow of income for Blake. The jobs he hired her for always paid handsomely. Despite this however, Blake found little satisfaction or fulfilment in working with Junior. 

Blake: What is it?

Junior smiled as he commanded the Twi'lek to activate the holoterminal in the center of the room. The holoterminal showed a holoprojection of a tall, fair-skinned young woman with lilac eyes and long, thick, wavy bright golden hair that fades to pale gold at the tips with a cowlick sticking out at the top. Her attire consisted of  a tan jacket that bares her midriff, with golden brown piping and short, puffy sleeves with black cuffs that feature two gold buttons. Underneath this, she wears a low cut yellow crop top with an emblem of a heart shaped flame on the left breast in black. She also wears fitted black pants with dark brown knee-high boots with black laces and top trim as well as a purple scarf wrapped around her right leg. She also had a gold colored prosthetic left arm. As Blake studied the woman, the Mandalorian questioned Junior. 

Blake: Who is she?

Junior: Yang Xiao Long. She was an independent smuggler who worked for various crime bosses across the Outer Rim. Like yourself, she did work for me quite regularly. But when I assigned her to smuggle some....precious cargo to associates of mine in Nar Shaddaa, but she double crossed me and stole the cargo. Her backstabbing.....hurt. I quite liked that one.

Blake: What cargo was she transporting? 

Junior: The kind that's worth a fortune. Your job is simple. Find Yang Xiao Long and bring her back to me alive. I want this one brought warm. If you kill her, you'll be lucky if you get half the promised payment. 

As Junior said this, Blake took a moment to think on the job Junior offered. It was clear to the exiled Mandalorian that there was more to this than Junior was letting on. She worked with enough Hutts to know that they tended to withhold various details as a means of covering their tracks and preventing both underlings and Bounty Hunters from attempting to double cross them. 

Blake: What can you tell me about Yang Xiao Long?

Junior: I must warn you, she's quite deadly with a blaster and even deadlier without it. She's also got a short fuse that would even make a Wookiee think twice before crossing her. She's no pushover, even for a battle hardened Mandalorian warrior such as yourself. 

Blake: I can handle myself. I doubt she's fought a Mandalorian before. Where can I find her? 

Junior: Yang's a sly one. She never stays in one place for too long. She's been all over the Galaxy trying to hide from me. But not too long ago, one of my associates in Ord Mantell spotted her in the outskirts. When you reach Ord Mantell, ask for Lil Miss Malachite. She'll point you in the right direction. Good hunting, Mandalorian.

With that, Blake accepted the job despite her own reservations about it. Junior couldn't help but smile. 

Junior: I knew I could count on you, Blake Belladonna. You're my favorite bounty hunter. Jabba can have Boba Fett. I can always count on you.

Blake simply nodded as she exited the palace. As Blake made her way back to her ship, she saw the Cartel enforcers making repairs to her ship. When Blake made her presence known, the Cartel enforcers left. Blake then boarded her ship and departed from Nal Hutta. Once she departed from the planet, she punched in the coordinates for Ord Mantell and made the jump to Hyperspace. In that moment, Blake Belladonna's hunt for Yang Xiao Long had begun.