𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Despite Jotaro and Kakyoin having their little argument and setting out an outstare, Jotaro peered at Kakyoin's shirt and surveyed him
up and down. He liked how it emphasized his body. He tried focusing his attention to his face, but he was unable to refrain from keeping his glimpse low.

When Kakyoin cognized what he was doing, he slouched over and surrounded his stomach with his arms.

"You're perverted."

"What's perverted about that?"

"You're literally staring at me."

"Who wouldn't? See, that's why I didn't want you going out."

"Because of my shirt!?"

"It's too...close fitting. I don't want you wearing that anywhere except at home. Put your coat on."

"You aren't my mother."

"You're right. I'm your boyfriend, and I forbid you from wearing that. In fact, take it off so I can throw it away."

"WHAT!?"

"Give it."

"I'm not throwing it away!? I spent money on this shirt and I think it's nice and comfortable. Also we're literally in a cafe."

"I won't ask you again."

"Take it easy! Consider this, if we weren't dating and I did leave with this on, would you ask me to take it off?"

"I'm not considering that."

Kakyoin's panic had him back up into the chair a bit, causing a loud screeching sound. His chair almost leaned fully back, almost making him fall off. Yet, he still wasn't going to undress.

"You're making a scene, Kakyoin."

"I'm making a scene!? Are you crazy!?"

Jotaro moved his head to check if anyone was watching in their direction, specifically checking to see if anyone was looking at Kakyoin. He looked back at his waist and back at the people in the cafe.

"You are so dramatic. No one can see anything, I'm slouching down."

"Can we leave now?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I haven't gotten to eat my cherries."

"Wait until later...it's sensual. I'm gonna go pay. Stay here, okay?"

"Fine."

Jotaro walked off and Kakyoin peeked around the corner. He lowered his head in shame, and then he saw the calamari Jotaro ordered.
And just like that, Kakyoin had remembered they were arguing. He didn't want to seem weak in making a point or seem too sensitive to keep on fighting. He was going to revolt against what he said.

He picked up a cherry and licked it like the way he normally did, getting a few stares as he ate them one by one.

"I'm back—"

Kakyoin prodded the last cherry in his mouth and smiled widely, hiding it.

"You think this is funny?"

"Yeah, I actually do."

Star Platinum took Kakyoin's hand and clenched onto it, almost 'choking' it. Hierophant reacted and released itself, and then gave ground.