Introduction

---Narrator---

Admiral Hipper class... a class of ships that totaled out as 5 ordered... However, only 4 seemed to ever be complete... The fifth ship... latened with problems, and troubles, originally meant to be the fourth of the class of heavy cruiser... Tampering, Sabotage, and Sirens destroying Transport ships full of supplies. KMS Seydlitz, who was originally destined to be the fourth Heavy Cruiser out of five, of the Admiral Hipper Class, Azured, upon the laying down of the hull, Seydlitz was found to be the worlds first, of very few male warships ever to be azured into existence, and it was expected that he'd be a very great addition to the navy, but that was before all the delays, that left the ship yards without the steel, and manufactured parts to complete the ships for many years brought about from the attacks on convoys by sirens, on top of a force of sirens attempting to storm, and lay siege to the Bremen ship yard of which Seydlitz, and Tallin would be ultimately built, left the ship in a state of total disrepair, furthering the completion of the poor ships construction.

Tallin, a ship originally named KMS Lutzow before sold to the Soviets. Was left almost completely undamaged by the raids end, and parts we're cannibalized from Seydlitz's ship, and put onto Tallin, to hasten her construction, ultimately leading to her completion, and the selling of her ship to the Russians. After the parts were ripped from his own ship, and placed into his younger sister ship... He became deathly ill, just as Amagi had become days before her death. The Iron Blood navy was intent on de azuring him, taking the cube that gave him life, scrapping the hull, and making another ship entirely... But one person stood between the Navy completing the act, Admiral Hipper stood up against her Commander and held her ground on wanting the best life for her little brother and refused to let them take away the life they given him, and insisted that his ship should be completed, and that he should remain with a place in the Iron Blood Navy. It didn't take very long for Prinz Eugen, and Blucher to stand up with their older sister Hipper on the matter, though with less aggression then their tsundere sister.

The Admiral of the navy very quickly put his foot down, and threatened the Admiral Hipper Family of Cruisers with scuttling for the tampering with their intended actions and visions for the navy, of course bluffing heavily, as the Iron Blood navy was heavily lacking in ships of heavy weight class like the Hipper Class, after losing all of the SMS fleet in a treaty after the great war *WWI* Believing that the idea of scrapping and scuttling them to back them down. But it only made them double down and get worse. During the day of Seydlitz scheduled deazuring, and scrapping, the three sisters snuck his ship down into another port in the Vichya dominion and refused to return until the nation agreed to preserve, and build their brothers ship, and keep him in the navy! The admiral, and Commander of the navy aware that the nation would be undyingly crippled without the Hipper Class family of ships for years to come, before the next classes of heavy cruisers where build years from then, they cave in a month later, and agree to finish Seydlitz. Returning to Brenden shipyard, they begin to build up his ship. And slowly, as the ship neared completion, the sickness in Seydlitz grew to distance itself from him. But remained to leave him bedridden, and unable to fend for himself.

His siblings grew so used to fending and taking care of him, that when they woke to find him standing on his own feet, granted I'll be it struggling with the act of doing so, they didn't quite know how to feel, besides endless joy to see him no longer bedridden, and doomed atop a bedside. Today, WWII appears inevitable, political tensions are at an all-time high between Azur Lane and Crimson Red Axis. The completion of Seydlitz was recently complete, just intime before the wars outbreak.

In this story, you live through the eyes of Seydlitz, and occasionally see life through his sisters, and others. You will watch as he and his family fight through WWII with those of the Crimson Red Axis, and watch as they try to change the outcome of the war from the Anime *Azur Lane anime* in the Sakura Empire/War in the Pacific ocean and later on the war in the Atlantic/English Channel! Along the way through the war Seydlitz grows more and more independent, and eventually wings away from being protected by his sisters, and the tables turn around, along with falling in love with someone rather unexpected!

---End Of Introduction---