chapter 2: out of my bubble

Recap. so it was David I know who he is know I hate that guy he’s a total jerk no girl wants to owe him anything at all!

The bell rang and it was time for 1st period. David sat behind me, he had black hair, light blue eyes, and wore a black leather jacket with blue jeans and a white tee-shirt under his jacket. When he walked by to get to his seat he smirked at me and winked. What the hell? How did he know me when I didn’t know him. Omg he could be a stalker or something….. Right?

“Ok class today we are going to do a project…” the teacher started and the whole class started to groan. “calm down its with partners, and since this is English it will be a play that you will acted out in front of the class in, well not sure when im making this due but I will pick your partners so be prepared class….” She trailed of or I tuned her out, one of the two. But all I could think about was what play I would be doing, and who with? Then the bell ranged and brot me out of my thoughts.

I gathered my stuff and went to my next class. The day end like it normally did but then lunch came around and I was in the line getting my food and walked out and looked around to see who to sir with today.

“Rosie gets your skinny little thang over here!” Liam yelled at me from the far middle table in the big cafeteria.

Once I got there I sat in front of Black, twin to James, and smiled.

“What’s up guys how’s things?” I asked in a kinda nagging way but they knew I was joking.

“ Not much but who do you want your partner to be from English Rose?” tray asked.

“Um tray im uh..” everyone started laughing at me what did I do?

“Um what are yall laughing at?” I ask in a totally confused way

“It’s Trevor not tray. And thanks for messing it up for me Rosie.” Tray I mean Trevor said. I thought it was tray?

“Oh sorry um my brains probly not working right today and I don’t know yet, plus she said she was picking partners.” They all look at me like im some weird alien or something. Then I felt something wet on my neck and I squealed and jumped up and turned around to see David poring soda down my back. He then winked at me and pored well splashed the rest on my shirt my cute white shirt.

“WET TE-SHIRT!” David yells and all the guys’ tern to me and they can see my Zebra bra and I had a white undershirt too. I just stand there shocked then he keep smirking at me and I turn to grab my red fruit punch and turned back around and took a small sip and then without warning I splashed his white tee-shirt

“WET TE-SHIRT!” I scream and the whole cafeteria turned to see David in red liquid and started laughing at him. But then he took a step towards me and I ran out the doors to the field and he followed behind me almost grabbed me but I swerved. Now we are both on the football field and I was in track for a year so I can run pretty fast but I was pushed to the ground and David as sitting on top of me with his knees on both sides of my waist.

“Don’t you think you need to apologize?” David said in a “you are ganna apologize for this no matter what” voice

“No I was returning the wet shirt you did to me.” I could barley breath his big fat ass on my lower stomach.” I can’t breathe.. David!” I was slowly losing my breath then he puts his hands both on ether side of my face and started to hovers over me. Once he was off I gasper for air, then while he was staring at me in deep thought I kneed him in his gut and pushed him off and ran again. I could hear him grunt it was funny.

“MABY NEXT TIME YOU ASS HOLE!” I screamed at him but dint get a response out of him. I then resized he could easily grab me in our next class I practically have all classes with him so I went to the hallway and grabbed my bag and started walking toward the door to the front of the school. But then I turned because I heard someone running my way. It was James.