gettin ready to party! part 1

Once the class was over I got a txt from Ariel.

‘Omg party tonight im doing your make-up, and picking out your outfit. And no you have to go! So ill be at your house at 5 p.m. see you then!’

Ugh why is she doing this to me! I don’t go to dances, im the weird one. The “nerd” you could say I guess, and it’s just because I wear glasses and make good grades on my tests.

As I walked to meet up with everyone at the library in the back corner. Once I am on the same hallway as the library I see Kristen Webb with of course David all over each other. Well it makes sense because he’s the “bad boy” and she’s the “post-it”. Post-it = a girl that stick to all guys and has all guys but doesn’t stay with them for a serious relationship, example Kristen WebbJ. So of course there perfect together I so don’t see me with a guy like that. ‘I hope I didn’t just jinks’ myself?’  Oh well, time to go to my friends. So I rushed past them and into the door down the hall.

“Rosie Rose!” someone yells and then im off the ground in a tight hug.

“Ugh put…. Me… down… can’t… breathe!”

“Oh sorry rose. I havent seen you all day well except for band but still.” Liam said a little sad but I knew it’s an act.

“Yah but next time try not to kill me with your hugs?” I asked as we mad to our table with all our buddies.

******$ David P.O.V. $*******

I was currently making out with Kristen Webb. She was good at this too, but that’s just because she just about made out with the hole boy population in this school. But I can’t shame her im the same but in girls of course im the player/bad boy.

But when I felt a gust of wind I broke the kiss and began to stare at the back of a girl I don’t think I knew, and as in knew made a scene with.

And then it clicked when this guy from the football team picked her up and yelled “Rosie Rose!” it was the girl from this morning ugh she was the one that made my t-shirt wet in the lunch room and kicked me down and ran away from me in the hall and outside. Plus I gave her a ride back to school AND bailed her out of getting in trouble from being late!

Oh im so ganna have fun with her owing me for helping her today. She’s in for a rude awakening if she think she’s ganna think she’s ganna have it easy.

The last few girls that owed me was... very interesting. Girl #1 I made her run around the football field in her bra and panties during the track match thing last year. Now it’s on YouTube and has over 1,000 likes. Girl # 2 ran down the hall right when the bell rang naked and only a tray for the cafeteria to cover her up. Also on YouTube. Girl # 3 had to clean the guy’s urinals in the bathroom with her tooth brush! Man I can be mean sometimes. But this girl what’s her name…. um ow Rose! Yah she seems different though not totally scared but not confident in her own skin. Well I think who really knows right? I have to get to know her and make her scared of me.

<3 ROSE P.O.V. <3

We stayed at the library for 30minutes because Ariel wants to go take a shower and get ready before she starts mine so I need to take a shower before she arrives.

On my way home I turned on the radio and “the team” was playing my second fav song besides “Misguided Ghost” by Paramore. I have a weird verity on music you could say.

“White lips, pale face

Breathing in the snowflakes

Burnt lungs, sour taste