Chapter 6

Nobody's POV

As you was still walking ahead of the boys focusing on where you was walking, Zack was glaring at Jake, Jake however, was looking forward as well. "Why did you say that?!" Zack whisper shouted at him.

"It's your own damn fault for not going along with what I told you. Even though I said to you, you have too. Do you want her to know what we really are? She might find them cool now but wait until she sees it right in front of her." Jake said whispering back.

"Hey guys let's go in a café!" You said to them with a huge smile to them.

"Hell yeah! Donuts!" Lucas shouted while running to catch up to you.

You laughed as he was running towards you, he jumped hugged you while picking you which made you laugh more. "Hey wait for us!" Jake said and started to run with the others.

"Y/N?"

When you looked at who was calling your name you gave a huge smile the boys looked at the man that was calling your name. All of them was suspicious of the man. And glared at him too.

The man noticed and raised his eyebrows at them all. "You lot must be Jake, Lucas, Karma and Zack." He spoke up.

This made them all confused with how he knew their names, and even more confused with how he wasn't scared at them glaring at him. "Oh right! Boys this is my dad!" You said to them all smiling your father.

"Your dad?!?!" All four boys shouted.

As soon as you nodded your head to them all four of them immediately started to apologize to him. He chuckled and shook his head at them. "No it's fine. You was probably wondering why I knew her name. So you was suspicious I'm happy to know my daughter is in safe hands." He said to them.

All the boys smiled as he said that to them. They nodded their heads to make sure he knew he was right in thinking that. Your father looked at you still having a smile on his face. "you forgot something." He said while holding up your wallet.

You patted yourself down and sighed and then took it. "Thanks dad." You said to him.

He nodded and started to walk off. "Have fun, all of you. Keep my daughter safe!" He shouted back.

"Yes sir we will!" Lucas shouted back and waved to him.

You laughed at the boys who also waved back to your father. All of them sighed as soon as he left which made you so confused. "I thought I was going to die when you said he's your father Y/N!" Zack said.

You laughed when he said that.

"I saw my life flash before my eyes, man did I live a depressing life." Karma said.

(Y same Karma. Same)

"Damn." You laughed even more.

All of you started to walk into a cafe and sat down at a table when you could find one. You looked at the boys and saw them looking at the menu. That's when the waitress came over and looked at everyone. "Do you all know what you want or do you need more time?" She asked you all with a smile.

"What donuts do you have?" Lucas asked.

"We have plan, with icing, double chocolate, we have white chocolate and-"

"I'll just have one of each." Lucas said not wanting to hear the suggestions anymore just wanted to eat them.

"Uh. . . Okay." The waitress said and write it down.

"I'll have a burger and fries." Zack said closing the menu.

"Yes sir!" She said and write it down.

"Curry and rice please." Jake said.

"Okay!" Again she wrote it down.

"Um. . . I'll have burger and fries too. Please." Karma said.

"Okay, and the lady?" The waitress asked.

"I'll have the (whatever you want)." You asked them.

"Right away!" She said and walked off.

You looked at the boys and smiled at them. "what time do you need to be back?" Lucas asked you.

You looked at him. "Whenever my dad don't mind. As long as I'm safe he doesn't mind at all." You said to him.

"Speaking of not minding how did he know who we was?" Karma asked.

"Obviously Y/N has been talking about us." Jake said.

"You have~?" Zack asked.

". . . . . No-"

****************************************
Hwhahahahahahaha!! I ain't dead unlucky to you all! More updates! I am sorry I haven't been updating this book I have been busy with other stories and news one I've been working on!

But hopefully I'll be able to update this more often.

Thanks for reading

Thanks for you patients with me too.

Bye for now

To be continued!