𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠.

trying to convince kurokawa izana to call off the fight against the tokyo manji gang is nothing but a child's dream- aware that once the male has made his mind up on something, there's nothing that will get him from backing down.

so, how'd you expect her to save everyone if she can't even get this stupid fight to stop? in her opinion, the reason why he wants to fight in the first place is just dumb- just throw a slipper at them, as simple as that.

you don't need violence to show you're superiority, all you need is respect both to yourself and the other party and that's it, you're all good to go.

god knows what these teenagers were thinking when they decided that starting a fight would solve their problems faster than actually finding a way to resolve them in a tame and civil manner.

a groan left her lips that caused the blond haired male to look at her with a brow raised in wonder, trying to figure out why y/n is groaning this early in the morning when he knows that she slept perfectly fine- he may or may not have forced her to because he got too tired on having to drag her sleepy ass out of the couch.

"you're yawning again. didn't i tell you to sleep early? you literally planned this morning out, and you want to go back and sleep?"

"it's not my fault that my mind decided to bless me with nightmares."

she really didn't mean to get all groggy and whiny today, but she really wanted to get back into the comforts of her own bed and sleep until it's nearing the evening- waking up to start her day, or what sane people would call their night.

after her little dream, she didn't get an ounce of sleep, trying to figure out multiple ways to help them out without putting her life on the line. as much as she wanted to participate, she values her fucking life.

and as izana said, she has a mind of an intellect whose valuable on the battlefield, so she's going to live up to his expectations and use that intellect to save their asses.

the tan-skinned male noticed her dazed-out expression, keeping to himself as the two of them enjoyed their little stroll around the park located near the seventh pier. izana has a little meeting with a certain thirteen year old about their little surprise on the twenty-second, so they really can't go far from the base.

it's not like it didn't bother him about how quiet she is- he isn't just used to her having her mouth finally shut. usually, she'd run her mouth on topics that he doesn't know nor can give two fucks about, wanting to stuff her mouth with a sock to shut her up.

but now that she's all timid and quiet, he's new to this- very new that he wanted her to talk his ear out once more.

i guess that hanging around a coffee-driven teenager is just truly life-changing, isn't it?

"you've finally shut up for once. did kakucho forget to brew your morning coffee or did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" he asked, trying to start a conversation with her which... utterly and embarrassingly failed.

now his patience is just running thin, wanting to slap her until she'll talk whatever is plaguing her mind- everything just for him not to suffer in silence that he dreads to this day. he never wanted to be associated with anything that involves silence, being reminded of the times where he's left all alone in that damned orphanage that he grew in.

the eerie... calm and just pure silence that has the unknown lurking behind it- he hates it.

her silence caused him to snap, turning around as he held onto both of her arms, causing the (h/c) haired girl to look at him in shock- not fear though, not even anger. just... shock. something that's rarely seen when he's in front of his victims.