𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

you'd do anything just to save the person who means the most to you, won't you?

no matter how illegal it feels or no matter the consequences- if they'll hate you afterward then they'll hate you, at least they're safe and that's all that matters.

like i said, you'll do just about anything and everything just to ensure their safety, even if you know you'll never look eye to eye with them like you did before

in the case of the hitto siblings, both got something up their sleeves, but only one will prevail.

as she previously mentioned, hitto y/n is aware that she is wanted by the one and only kurokawa izana to participate in a brawl that she never signed up for as the brains of tenjiku. if she's suicidal, then she would've accepted the offer with no hesitation- but she's not.

if it's her brain that he wants, then that's what he'll get- but there's no way that she'll attend the petty fight just for that.

meanwhile, hitto kakucho knows that his sister isn't really going back to hokkaido just because he asked her to- he's aware that there's something going on in that mind of hers that he just can't point out what it is, he just knows that he wouldn't like the outcome of it.

in every single plan, you'll need to have back-ups for it. you need to think about each step carefully, need to thought out about the timing, execution- and last but not the least, how you'll pull through.

for the (h/c) haired girl, she has everything calculated, memorizing her own plans from the back of her palms- all that's left is for them not to fuck up.

she knows that it's a crucial thing to expect from them. heck, she didn't even tell them about the plan in fear that it'd change the future if they're aware of what'll happen to them during that fight. so, if operation 'save-your-own-ass' fails, then she'll move on to operation 'get-down-there-and-save-them'.

if you're going to host a fucking fight, then at least know how to save your own ass.

it's perfect, flawless, even.

all she needs to do now is wait for kakucho to leave so that she can take her spot on her planned out place-

y/n was snapped out of her daydreaming when a soft knock resonated in her room, eyes trailing towards her door as she made herself look presentable just in case it's one of her guardians.

"come in." she let out a breath of relief when she saw her brother enter, one hand holding onto the doorknob as the other is currently being occupied by a nice, warm-looking cup of coffee- or is that chocolate?

the raven haired male gave her a grin, carefully walking towards her as he handed her her cup of warm drink.

"we ran out of chocolate, so i made you coffee instead." he said, sitting down beside her on the bed as he let out a long and exhausted sigh, wanting nothing more than to lay down right then and there and sleep all night long.

"as long as i have something to drink, then i'm alright with anything."

silence dawned down upon the siblings, the sound of the cars passing by their apartment served as their white noise as the both of them were stuck in their own imagination.

the coffee tasted good, liking the way on how the warm liquid went down her throat, smooth and flavorful- kakucho must've used the newest coffee beans that their guardian had gotten for her.

"so, tonight's the night huh?" she asked, side-eyeing her brother who only nodded, eyes dazed out as he's still stuck in his own mind.

this caused y/n to hum, wondering what's going on in his mind as she continued to drink the coffee until her cup is empty. it's not his fault if he's nervous for later- anyone who's about to fight with another gang who has the same level of strength as yours would surely piss their pants.