Chapter 4

El POV:

I'm bored. I've been here since January, as thats when Potter Junior's birthday is (yes i changed it to then) I hate it here. Why can't I just have a normal life?" In my time here, they have done many experiments on me, and some things have happened.

A group of 4 boys broke into here, saying that they had to search a building for a school project, which didn't fool the guards. They took them into a room, and threw them out the window, telling them to never come back. Poor kids. The black haired guy looked nice though.

Anyways, I don't know why I'm acting so glum, as today is my last day here. But, I still have the need to act glum, as I'm being sent to another place. Somewhere in Russia, apparently. I get to keep all my posessions in that crate, and the crate will come with me, but I can only wear the clothes when I'm on a 'mission', as they call it.

I don't see why this new place would send 10 year olds on a mission, but its fine, I've been out in the real world plenty of times. I dress into the clothes that I wore when I came here, they fit me all the same, thank the lord.

I sit in my room, just on the mattress, when a woman comes in. Guess she's the one taking me there. Looks strict. "Eleven." she says sharply, with a bit of a Russian accent. I stand up instantly. "Yes, ma'am." I say.

"Call me Madame Red. Lets go." she says, as I leave. I can see her eyeing my hair. Its grown a little bit since I had it cut off. I have these very short, stuck up brunette locks. Looks nice, I guess. The lady takes me to a plane, and ties me to a seat. This is nice (note the bad sarcasm).

After many hours, we seem to be in a completely other place, but still in the air. "We are in Russia. Welcome to the Red Room, Anastasia Petrova." Anastasia? Couldn't get more creative? It sounds like the word statistic. Great, this is like my 3rd name or something, I've lost count.

We exit the plane, onto a floating building. It seems pretty cool. She then takes me to a room full of girls that are handcuffed to a bed. She then turns around to let me get changed into the t shirt and shorts that were on the bed.

Once I got changed, I put my old clothes in the crate, and get in the bed. She handcuffs my arms to the bedposts, and leaves me to sleep. I look around the room. It looks like a prison. There are girls that seem to be my age laying on beds.

I end up falling asleep, thinking of the dangers of this hellsome place.