Chapter 5

Anastasia (Eleven/Eleanor) POV:

Ok, I have no idea why I wanted to be here. Well, I didn't WANT to, but yeah, go with it. It's basically an assassin training program, for young girls. I think I'm nearly 11 years old now. If only I was still called Eleven. Ha. I haven't smiled in weeks, if I go to Hogwarts, people will surely think I'm emo or something.

Currently, I'm in ballet. And two words. It's shit. I HATE dancing. At least the leotard is black. Oh god, I'm turning emo, someone help!! Well hey, at least I still have a sense of humour, even if I don't show it. Unlike some. There was this girl, who was called Isla. I had regretted to learn her name though. Wanna know why?? Ok, you do.

In the Red Room, we get vanilla ice cream when someone very important is killed. And we hadn't had it for a while. But one day, this S.H.I.E.L.D agent was killed, and uh we got ice cream. Well, Isla didn't. When she heard that the dude was killed, she jumped up and shouted, "YES!!", due to her vast amount of excitement.

Well then we had to go to the training room. Madame Red paired me and her for something bad. I had to kill her. She broke rules. So everyone went into a circle around us, whilst I had her in a chokehold, and held a gun to her head. "P-please. I-I-I'm sorry!!" she cried. I had a slight tinge of sadness for her, but didn't let that get in my way. Or I would have been killed aswell.

«Увидимся позже. или нет.» I said in Russian, and then pulled the trigger. She was gone. Madame Red clapped slowly. "Everyone to the hall." she said, as we all went to the hall. To eat the ice cream. We even got extra because Isla had been killed, and she had too much of a happy soul anyways, clearly shown in that outburst of hers. Girl didn't even get the ice cream she was killed for.

Anyways, back to ballet. I've just finished the routine, and we have been sent to our room, to change into the black catsuits for fighting. When I had changed and fixed my hair so that it was less messy, Madame Red called me to her office. That's odd. She only calls official Widows to her office, whereas she talks to the rest in the hallway. Oh wait, I AM an official widow. Suck it, dorm mates.

The youngest one. To be honest, this place isn't at all that bad. Like the Lab. Just the occasional pain now and then. I do want to see Papa though, I've kinda forgotten what a man looks like. Kinda. Oops, sorry, back to the current moment in time. "Anastasia. This is your 3rd name, am I correct?" she asks. "Yes ma'am." I tell her.

"Well you are returning to your second name." she said. Wait what? I'm Eleven again?? "Yes ma'am." I say, not knowing what to tell her without breaking protocol. "What I'm saying, is that you are returning to Hawkins Lab. You are too good for the Red Room. You would even beat Natalia in a fight. You shall be missed. Now get changed. Grab your possessions and meet me back here in 10 minutes. Keep the suit." Madame Red said.

"Thank you, Madame Red. For your kindness." I tell her, and then leave. Woah. That's a lot of information. But why did I have to change into this, only to change back? At least I can keep the suit. I change into the same clothing I wore when I arrived. I love that outfit. It's been everywhere with me. I put my suit back in the crate, and carry it to the office.

"You took 3 minutes. Good." she said. I gave a small smile. She is rather nice, I don't know why others think different. As we walk outside, she talks with me. "Anastasia, I don't think that you know this, but you are my favourite widow. And that's a very rare thing for me to say. " said Madame Red. Wow. I'm her favourite. Out of all the thousandths of girls that have been and gone here.

When we reached the jet, she reached into her pocket, and pulled out a necklace with the Red Room's signature logo on it. "Why have you given me this?" I ask. "Your mother told me to." she said. Hold up. How does she know who my mother is?? "How do you know Mama?" I ask, confused. "It will be found out in time. До свидания, моя молодая вдова.» she said, as she patted my shoulder.

«это спасибо, увидимся позже.» I tell her, as I walk into the jet. I'm rather shocked, to see Papa in a seat. "Papa." I say, suddenly feeling weak. "Yes yes, it is me. How are you Eleven??" he asks. "Good Papa." I say. "That's great. Now you are gonna have to go through that process again." I flinch. "E-even the tattoo??" I ask, mentally scolding myself for stuttering. "No. That stage is done." He tells me.

I sigh. I just wanna get to somewhere safe. Even though the Lab's ok, so is the Red Room. And they both involve some kind of torture. We are flying above the sea. And I wanna just get out of this plane, and jump in. On second thoughts, no thanks. I literally have no idea what Papa is doing. He's holding this phone, but every time he touches the screen, he makes a face. I know that face. The one of guilt. You know what? I'm gonna go to sleep. Might as well. See you.