𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

"are you out of your mind?!"

over the course of his teenage years and even in his young adulthood- sano shinichiro wasn't that lucky with women, always chickening out before he can even ask for their numbers and would always stutter in his words.

because of this, the man had to painfully accept that he would be single until he's old and wrinkly unless a woman asks him first- which he knows he'd mess up due to his characteristics.

the thought of settling down wasn't even in the picture, focusing moreso on himself and his family as well as the shop, doing things that he enjoys to fill in the loneliness that eats away in his heart.

so imagine the shock that he's in when this woman that he doesn't even know what her name is asked him to he her 'pretend' husband.

"what? you shouldn't even have a say in this conversation in the first place because i didn't question what happend to my bike."

(e/c) eyes bore at his forehead, sweat forming on his skin as he averted his attention away from the woman in front of him.

for someone who's a little bit shorter than him and wearing heels- she sure is fucking scary.

"i mean yeah- but like, isn't marriage a bit too much of a price to pay for ruining your cb250t?" he asked, scratching the back of his forehead awkwardly as he tried to find a more logical and reasonable way to fix this situation.

his mind was blank, not being able to form any words or sentences that might help him out because let's all be honest- if someone were to ask us to marry them then its only natural for us to blank out.

all this for a simple bike?

a thought suddenly appeared in his mind, sighing in faux disappointment and gathered enough courage to look the at the (h/c) haired woman in her eyes- albeit shivering at how cold they look right now.

"look, i know that bike means a lot to you but asking for a married man to be your husband? now that's where i'd have to draw the line."

shinichiro gave himself a pat on the back for coming up with such genius idea, expecting for the woman to be shocked and apologize to him.

he gets to go off scotch free and receives and apology? sign him up.

but what caught him off guard was the irritated scoff that left the woman's lips, leaning over the counter and taking his left hands into hers. this simple gesture caused his sweat glands to act up- gross, i know.

"you call yourself a married man when you can't even proudly wear your ring around?"

"i work as a mechanic- i leave them at home so that i won't lose then."

her sharp eyebrows rose themselves at him, a sneer gracing her lips that screamed out danger.

all the sirens in the raven haired man's head went off, telling him to retreat and just accept his fate because he's done for at this point.

"oh really? is that why you still have a hard time speaking to a woman like me?"

"come one boy, if you're happily married like you said you were- shouldn't you have acted differently rather than what a hormonal teenage boy would do?"

her eyes had a glint in them, gulping loudly as he tried backing away from her.

why did he have to be so awkward and mushy around women?!

shinichiro racked his brain for a comeback, cursing to himself when he was already out of options. dark eyes looked down on her amused ones, lips forming into a thin line as her patience was running out.