6. Red Right Hand

Word used: 1390

I got up at 6:30 AM and went down stairs to make me some toast. I then ate it and then decided to take a 10 minute shower to rinse off. I then go get dressed in a blacked ripped jeans & white tank top and black with red flannel. I then grab my MP3 player and headsphones. I plugged them and then grabbed my bagged and keys. I then went outside and locked the house door. Then I get in my car and play Red Right Hand on the way to school.

When I got to school and parked in parking lot I went up to the school. I saw news vans & police cars. I was just walking up the sidewalk when I saw Sid & Tatum talking to Gale. I heard she banged up her face. It was deserved to be honest. I then walked inside to my locker which was between Sid's and Tatum's. After a bit of grabbing stuff Stu walked up and started to talking to me about, stuff...

• Time Skip •

"This is a mistake, I shouldn't have come here." Sidney says.

"If it makes you feel anyway better, I didn't wanna come here either." I said.

"I want you to meet right here after class, okay Sid?" Tatum said.

"Alright." She said turning towards Tatum.
"Hey I haven't seen Billy around.." Sidney said

"He's probably pissed." I said.

"You mean after she ratted him to candy man?" Stu said as he put down the mirror and Tatum punched him in his shoulder. "Nah, he's hearts broken. Ow." He said.

"Stu!" Tatum said.

I lightly chuckled. They're cute together. I kinda wish I was Tatum I said in my head.

Then someone in a ghost face came up and started screaming in all over faces. Mostly Sid. Wtf? This bitch. He then ran off.

"Why are they doing this?" Sidney said

"Are you kidding me? Look at this place it's like Christmas!" Stu said.

"Stupidity Leak!" Tatum said as she hit his head with her lollipop.

"Easy." He said.

"Sidney!" Tatum yelled towards Sid.

"We should head to class." I said walking the way to class

Time Skip, Lunch

Tatum and Sidney were already outside at the fountain talking to each whole eating, along with Randy. Me, Billy & Stu were talking about what we were gonna do behind the school.

"Y/N do you have work today?" Billy asked.

"Yeah, directly after school, and I don't get off until Randy does today." I said

"Okay. That works." Billy said.

"I mean yeah I guess, what are y'all doing anyways?" I asked.

"Well, I'm going to be a look-out for Billy as he stalks Tatum and Sidney. I plan on telling them about the party after school. Oh, and Billy is going kill the principal." Stu said.

"Oh, okay that's a great plan. Anyways we should probably go meet up with the others." I said as we all started walking towards the fountain.

Time Skip, After School, Video Store •

Frankenstein can be heard as Randy pushed a cart with me on it holding a bunch of VHS tapes. He then almost bumps into someone. "Watch it jerk!" The male yells at Randy. "Sorry." Randy said. I then get off the cart and started handing Randy some VHS tapes to me while he put some up. Then Stu comes along and knocks them out of our hands. "Ohhhh!" Stu yells. As everyone turned to look at the commotion. Soon looking away though.