10. Fucking done

Words used: 1015

Song: This Is Love - Air Traffic Controller
Other songs: Love Me Dead - Ludo
Partners In Crime - Set It Off
Pretty Little Psycho - Porcelain Black

• The Macher House: 1996, kitchen •

"What if your father snapped? Your mother's anniversary set him off. Killing everyone." Billy said.

"Except for Billy, Me, and Y/N. We were left for dead" Stu continued.

"Then he kills you." Billy said putting the knife up close to Sid's chest. "And shoots himself in the head. Perfect ending." Billy says.

"I thought of that." Stu said proud of himself.

"Watch this." Billy says walking over to Stu.

"Ready?" Billy asked to know if we are ready for what was next. "Yeah. Yeah! I'm ready baby! Do, Do it!" Stu yelled. Billy then smiled like a psychopath he is & stabbed him on the side. Billy then looked at me. I nodded. He stabbed in the side too. I groaned in pain as I held the stab wound. Hope I don't fuckin die. Sydney gasped, it was like she didn't even know us anymore.

"You know what man, Jesus. Ah shit." Stu said in pain. "My turn." Stu said taking the knife now.

"Don't forget, stay to the side and don't go to deep." Billy said.
He then pulled Sydney up close to him by the shoulder.

"Okay. I'll remember." Stu said. He then stabbed Billy. Billy groaned in pain and let go of Sid.

"Fuck! Fuck! God damn it Stu!" Billy yelled.

"Sorry Billy. I guess I got a little to Zealous, huh?" Stu said.

"Give me the knife." Billy says.

"No." Stu replied back to him.

"Give me me the knife!" Billy said louder. "NOW!" Billy yelled being impatient with his ass. He then hesitantly gave him the knife.

"You see Sid, everybody dies, but us. Everybody dies but us, we get a carry on, and plan the SEQUEL! Cause let's face it, baby! These days, you gotta have the sequel!" Stu said.

Then we took turns stabbing each other again. Screaming,yelling, hollering in pain.

"You sick fucks, you've seen one to many movies." Sydney said blaming the movies.

"Now Sid! Don't you blame the movies! Movies don't create psychos! Movies makes psycho's more creative!" Billy yelled as he stabbed Stu, again. Then me

"Stop it Billy, would ya alright?! I can't take anymore! I'm feeling a little woozy here!" Stu yelled

"Fucking same! Dickhead." I said as I had to take breather.

"Alright, you get the gun, and I'll untie pops, okay?" Billy said. Stu stood there hesitating

"Now!" Billy screamed In his face.

"Okay." Stu whispered. Stu then walked over to the desk at which he layed the gun down on. He looked and it wasn't there.

"Um." Stu hummed while tapping the desk. "Uh, Houston we have a little problem here." Stu said tapping the spot where he put the gun.

"What?" Billy asked.

"The gun man, The gun, I put it right here. It's not there." Stu said. Billy then walked over to there and left me to watch Sid.

"Where the fuck is it?!" Billy yelled.

"Right here asshole." Gale said while pointing the gun at Billy.

"I thought she was dead." Billy said to use.

"She looked dead man. Still does." Stu said.

"I've got an ending for you. The reporter left for dead in the news van, comes too. Stumbled on you three dipshits, finds the gun, foils your plan and saves the day." Gale said.

"I like that ending." Sydney said. Stu and Billy then looked at her. Then looked back at Gale.

"I know something you don't." Billy whispered to Gale. Little did she know the gun was still locked. Then Gale tried pulling the trigger but she couldn't. She then backs up and Billy grabs her wrist with the gun takes it, and kicks her back.

"Yeah man. Yeah." Stu says. I then pull Sydney by the arm up to watch.

"You have a front row seat to watch your friend die." I said to her. She whimpered in fear as I dragged her up to watch it.

"So sweet." Billy said as Gale layed by Dewey. He then turned the safety off as he held it against Gale's head.
"Works better without the safety on." Billy said. He then popped his neck muscles, and got up. "This is Gale Weathers signing off." Billy said pointing the gun at her. "Sydney you're gonna love this." Stu said looking at Sid. Billy then shot Gale.

"Now she's out of the way. Let's get back to finishing the plan." Billy said as he walked back in the kitchen. Me and Stu followed as we dragged Sydney back to the kitchen.

Billy untied her father. "Any last words to your pops?" Billy asked. Sydney opened her mouth to say something but before she could get a word out, I shot him. Sydney then started crying.

Billy cooed. "That was fucking cold. I like it." Billy said as he turned towards Sidney.

"All that's left, is you now Sid." Billy said.

"But not for long." I said in a low voice that sounded deadly.

"That's right Sid! You're next!" Stu said taunting her.

"Please, No!' Sydney begged.

"Now, Now, it's too late for that Sydney." Billy said. He then shot Sydney. Her limp body fell to ground, as she died.

"In a moment we'll call the police. First we need to go over our story to get it straight." Billy said.

>Time Skip<

All of were now at the hospital. Our wounds beening treated. The police hasn't suspected anything of us being the actual murders. Then again, I didn't really kill anyone. Just Principal Himbry and Sidney's dad. They were an easy kill though. It was nothing special. Billy is wanting to wait another two years before the next part. He says it so it dies down and shit. I agree with him. I guess we're just gonna live our life till then. I hope I get to kill more next time. It's so sweet. A happy fucking end, Or so I thought.