9. It's a Scream Baby!

Words Used: 1174

Song: Molly - Mindless Self Indulgence
Other songs you can play:
Scotty Doesn't Know - Lustra
Problems - Mother Mother
Custer - Slipknot

TW - G_ns, Bl00d, g0r3, vi0l3nc3, language

• The Macher House: 1996 •

Billy looked at Randy with his psychotic look.

"We all go a little mad sometimes."

"No Billy!" Sidney yelled at Billy.

"Oh fuck!" Randy yelled as he realized what's going on and fell back as it was too late.

Billy then held up the gun to Randy and shot him. Causing him to fall back groaning in pain as he supposedly died. Sydney then ran over to Randy to make sure her was okay. She figured he wasn't. She held her hand over his wound trying to stop the bleeding. It wasn't really working.

Billy and Me started to chuckle. 'This is hilarious', I thought to myself.

"Anthony Perkins, psycho." Billy said.

Billy the licked the "blood" off his fingers.,

"Mmm, corn syrup." Billy said.

"Same thing they used for pigs blood in 'Carrie'..." I said.

Sidney headed towards the kitchen but bumped into Stu. Her hands were covered in blood as she asked for help.

"Stu... Stu please help me..." Sidney said to Stu.

Stu then pulled out the voice changer. As he placed it towards his mouth he said.
"Surprise Sydney." Stu saif in the killers voice as he smiled into the voice changer.

Sidney looks back to me & Billy. Then she looks back to Stu. She pushed past Stu as she ran into the kitchen. Billy ran to the other side while I followed Stu. Me and Stu walked aside by side.

"ooh" Stu Exclaimed as he walked in.

"Oh now, woah." Billy said as he stopped Sid from running out the the other side. Stu then threw the voice changer to Billy.
"What's the matter Sydney? You look like you've seen a ghost." Billy said into the voice changer.

"Why are you doing this?!" Sydney asked.

"It's all part of the game, Sydney." Stu said.

"It's called, GUESS HOW I'M GONNA DIE!" I yelled at her.

"Fuck you all!" Sydney yelled.

"No no, no, no, no, We already played that game, remember?" Billy said as he traded Stu the gun for the knife.

"You lost" Billy said as he walked up to Sidney slightly pointing the knife at her

"It's fun a game, Sydney. See we ask you a question, and if you get it wrong. boo-kah you die." Stu said pointing the gun at Sid.

"And if you get it right, you die." I said said.

"Your crazy, all of you." Sydney said.

"Actually, We prefer the term psychotic." Stu said as he put his face near Billy's. I stood on the side of Billy.

"You'll never get away with this." Sidney said. Me and Stu lightly chuckled.

"Oh, no. Tell that to Cotton Weary." Billy said.

"You'll never guess how easy it was to frame him." I said as Billy used the knife to play with Sid's hair.

"Watch a few movies, take a few notes." Stu said. "It was fun." Stu said laughing.

"No!" Sid said, then trying to run away from here. Billy grab her arm hold just to hold her there.

"Where ya going?" Stu asked.

"Why?" Sidney asked angry. She then slammed the counter "why did you kill my mother?!" Sidney asked. I then backed away to give Billy some space ya know.

"Why? Why!?" Billy shouted in her face.

"You hear that guys, I think she wants a motive." Billy said turning to us, then turning back after he finished. Me and Stu chuckled

"I mean I don't really believe motives Sid. I mean did Norman Bates have motive?" Billy asked.
"Nope!" Stu and I said.
"Did they ever decide why Hannibal Lector like to eat people? Don't think so! It's a lot scarier when there is no motive Sid." Billy said.

"We did your mom a favorite Sidney. That women was a slut-bag whore who flashed her shit all over town like she was Sharon Stone or something." Billy said.

"Yeah, we put her out of her misery, cause let's face it Sidney, your mother was no Sharon Stone, hmm?" Stu said as he held his hands out making and open and closed jester.

"Is that motive enough for you? How about this? Your slut mother was fucking my father, and she's the reason my mom moved out and abandoned me." Sidney started at him with wide eyes. Stu looked shocked, I don't think he knew either. I stood there just as shocked as both of them.g

"How's that for a motive? Maternal abandoned causes serious deviant behavior.g It certainly fuck up Sid and made her have sex with a psychopath. " Billy said.

"That's right! You gave it up." Stu said.
"Now you no longer a Virgin." I said as me and Stu laughed as I leaned on him. Sidney tried to run but Billy held her this time.
"Ooh! Now you gotta die." Stu said as he held his gun at her. I holding my gun to the side of me.

"Those are the rules." I said.

"Lets just pretend it's all a scary movie Sid. How do you think its gonna end?" Billy said. Billy the motioned towards the basement door.

"Oh! Oh! This is gonna be the greatest part! You're gonna love this! We got a surprise for you, Sidney." Stu said as he sat the gun down.
"Yeah, you're gonna love this. It's a Scream Baby! Hold on a sec. I'll be right back" Stu said as he walked off with a "moan". I then sat down on the counter in the middle of the room bored.

"You know what time it is, Sid? It's after midnight. It's your mom's anniversary. Congratulations. We killed her exactly one year ago today." Billy whispered in Sidney's ear. Sidney sounded like she was about to cry.

"Attention, oh what do we have behind door number three?" Stu said.

"Daddy!" Sydney yelled as Stu brought out her dad and threw him on the floor. Sidney tried running to her dad.

"Whoa, hold on Sid." Billy said.

Stu then picked up the voice changer and said, "Guess we won't be needing this anymore." Stu said as he put the voice changer in her dad's pocket. "And oh, look at this ring, ring." Stu said as he put the phone there too.

"Got them ending figured out yet Sidney?" I asked as I slowly turn to look at her.

"C'mon you think about it now huh? Your daddy's the chief suspect. We cloned his cellular. Evidence is all right there, baby." Stu said, pushing Neil to the ground.

"What if your father snapped? Your mother's anniversary set him off. Killing everyone." Billy said.

"Except for Billy, Me, and Y/N. We were left for dead" Stu continued.

"Then he kills you." Billy said putting the knife up close to Sid's chest. "And shoots himself in the head. Perfect ending." Billy says.

"I thought of that." Stu said proud of himself.