| Drunken Confession - Steve Harrington |

Warnings: Drunk Y/N

Word count: 244

***

Steve and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember. I had a crush on him but, I've never acted on it. It had been rough seeing him flirt with other girls so, I decided to go to a party and let loose. He was the one who invited you and offered to drive you there. We were at the party and I was drinking pretty heavily,  Steve noticed walks over to you. "Steeeviiee!" "Hey, Y/N How many drinks have you had?" "Only like maybe 4, no, 5!" He takes the cup from your hand and sets it on the counter beside him. "Heeyyy! That's miiinee! Give it back!" "No, you've had too much. I'm cutting you off." "Whatever loser!" I say rushing off to the bathroom and he follows, shutting the door behind him. I can see him getting anxious, probably thinking of when Nancy was drunk that one time. "Stevie, I'm not like Nancy. I'm the opposite of her. Because I do love you and I want to tell you. You're just so amazing and like really hot and I love you so much." I say with my words slurring together. I dance around the bathroom, waiting for him to respond but, he never does. I throw my arms around his neck and lean up to kiss him. I pull away to look at him for just a second before he pulls me back onto his lips.

***