chapter 1

Y/N= Your name
L/N= Last name
S/C= skin colour
E/C= eye colour (can have more than 1 colour)
H/C= hair colour
F/C= favourite colour
F/F= favourite food
F/G= favourite game
F/R= favourite restaurant
W/W= what ever you want
M/N= mother's name
F/N= father's name

--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•-

Author's note about the AU

I forgot to mention that. There are 2 Luni. You often think of the creator Luni or the female one. Due to the fact she more active in helping. The male one is referred to as Lucas.

for me personally Usalina is also a guild fairy since she is somewhat more active in helping the gacha DJ than Bella, even if she's a bit dense.

the original gacha summoner will be referred to as the gacha king. The one referred to as gacha summoner is the one in gachaverse.

Ellie and the gacha king will come around but only as a text message. For now.

All the summoners can talk they just don't talk a lot.

This is just what I think but in this universe Vivi is the Gacha king and Ellie's daughter.

Also my book my ships understand?

--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•-

You were waiting for the results till it finally came. During the time waiting you introduced your parents to luniverse. They got along pretty well with many of the people there.

You are currently opening the letter with creator Luni The guide fairies Vivi,Bella and Usalina. And the gacha summoner and the twin gacha DJs.

"I am here as a projector!" The weird hologram of All Might said.

"What the?" You said.

"You are probably wondering why I'm here young L/N. Well I'll be a teacher here at U.A." He said.

"Does he make this kind of entrance every time he appears?" The gacha summoner asked.

"But we're not here to talk about that. For your written exam you got a lot more than the requirement. Good job!" He continued.

"Thank you Luni for literally smashing the information into my head." I said sarcastically.

"You're welcome." She said in return. The others giggle at the scene.

"As for the practical exam you earned 80 villain points and 30 rescue points. Earning you a total of 110 points brings you to first place. Congratulations young L/N. Welcome to the hero course. And please come to U.A a bit early we want to discuss your quirk. Since it said that you're quirkless. But without further ado young L/N welcome to UA high." He said as the hologram ended.

"Yes! I got in. Wait how am I gonna explain the quirk thing." You said.

"Tell them the truth more importantly who is going with you?" The gacha summoner said.

"Maybe you can bring a similar team to the one in entrance exams. I was told showing less about you gives you an advantage." Usalina said.

"You got that from your boyfriend right ~." Bella teased.

"We don't talk about him." Luni said clearly angry at the mention. What is her grudge against him.

"He's not my boyfriend." Usalina said. "Sure~." Bella replied.