chapter 9

Y/N= Your name
L/N= Last name
S/C= skin colour
E/C= eye colour (can have more than 1 colour)
H/C= hair colour
F/C= favourite colour
F/F= favourite food
F/G= favourite game
F/R= favourite restaurant
W/W= what ever you want
M/N= mother's name
F/N= father's name

~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~

The training chapter is here,maybe I'll make more training chapters in the future.

~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~

Hitoshi Shinso and Y/N L/N

"Let's test your physical strength speed and stamina first then your smarts." You said.

"Understand." He replied.

"First thing first. I set up these robot dummies for my own training not too long ago. Punch or kick them with all your strength. They're equipped with measuring devices to pinpoint your full strength." You said.

"Second you'll be racing against me."

"Last but not least we'll be playing strategy games to see if you could counter attacks." You continued.

"Got it."

~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~

Momo Yaoyorozu and Creator Luni 

"Since your quirk is creation being creative is one of your strongest supports."  Luni said.

"One of your biggest downfalls is that you are smart but you take a long time to make decisions. Your opponent won't give you time. Maybe try a form of art." She continued.

"What do you mean like that?" Momo asked.

"Art isn't just about drawing, it's about expressing yourself, letting your mind run free. Imagine your self in your favourite location." Luni said.

"The family garden is always peaceful and beautiful." Momo replied, as a flower crown emerged from her head.

"Wow. . ." Momo exclaimed. Looking at the flowery landscape that now sround them.

"The world around you is and will always change around you. Your role is to change with it or understand it. Things don't just have 1 used or meaning like these flowers. They're not just decorations some flowers are used as medicine in the past. Right now you're this." Luni said pointing at an unbloomed lotus flower.

"Like plants and other living beings there're many stages of development and life, the world starts off small then soon grow and develop in to what it is today. Everyone can do it. Your mind plays a part of said development." She continued.

"I see. I never thought of it like that." Momo said.

~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~

Mashirao Ojiro , Hanta Sero , Mezo Shoji and Charlotte Mei

"I don't think I understand the concept of this." Hanta said, his body covered in his own tape.

"Not knowing how to get out of situations that your quirk puts you through basically makes you useless, imagine that you got tangled up in your tapes. How would you get out of it? It's also a good way to test your knowledge when you're in difficult situations." Charlotte replied still smiling, turning to Mashirao and Mezo.