Chapter 11

Y/N= Your name
L/N= Last name
S/C= skin colour
E/C= eye colour (can have more than 1 colour)
H/C= hair colour
F/C= favourite colour
F/F= favourite food
F/G= favourite game
F/R= favourite restaurant
W/W= what ever you want
M/N= mother's name
F/N= father's name

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

The next few chapters are mainly about Eri and also a bit short so hope you're ready for cuteness.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Eri was given to Aizawa because everyone agreed that he's the only one that can train her.

You jokingly call him Dadzawa because you can.

You actually volunteer to babysit her, cause you actually have plans on introducing her to your child summons or maybe arranged a few playdates.

It's the weekdays. So you're in class and you have a small gut feeling Aizawa is bringing Eri with him today.

Right now you're sitting on your desk playing some games on your phone.

"Bold of you to assume I can't detect Hagakure." You said turning your head staring at her.

"Aw man. . ." She said.

"I was gonna test out what I've learned." She continued.

"I fought that cat before catching people isn't that hard." You replied.

"Hey Y/N aren't you excited about the sports festival? Like getting to show your talent? And even getting scouted out by pros." Mina asked.

"No point in interning with other heroes when you already have one in mind." You answered, you're already interning with your parents and friends no need to think that much.

"Hey has anyone seen Mr. Aizawa? It's really late homeroom should have started by now." Ida said.

"You mean Dadzawa? He has a tiny or baby problem he's dealing with." You said sarcastically.

"L/N where did that nickname come from?" Ida asked.

"What? It's cute plus he actually acts like a father to all of us." You answered.

"Morning class. . ." Speak of the devil there he is with all of his sleep deprived glory, and cute little Eri in his arms.

Dress in a white dress shirt and red pinafore(cannon outfit).

"Mr. Aizawa!? You have a child!?" Most of the class screamed, scaring the little girl as she hid her face in his scarf.

"Adopted. . . Most of the heroes and a curtain classmate of yours though it'll be a good idea to give her to me." He answered trying to calm Eri down, while glaring at you.

You just looked away and whistled.

"Hi?" Eri said looking around, her face in view.

"She's so cute!"

"Aw~"

"Kawaii"

She seems overwhelmed by all the attention. As she tried to hide her face in his scarf again.

"Settle down!" Aizawa yelled, You never thought you'll live to see a day he raised his voice but here you are hearing him raise his voice.

"Eri. . . Go to whoever you want. I'm taking a nap. Don't even think about scarring her." He continued in a threatening voice while putting Eri down.

In which she ran up to you. Since you babysit her when Aizawa is on hero work, so Eri running to someone she is comfortable with or you is pretty much confirmed.

"Hi there Eri, been a while" You greeted her in a soft voice, kneeling down to her level.

"What Y/N you knew about her!?"

You covered her ears.

"No need to yell but yes. I rescued her and baby sat her when Mr. Aizawa is on hero work." You replied casually, petting the girl's head.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

This is a bit of a short one hopefully the next one is a lot longer. Anyway I hope you all like this short chapter of introducing class 1-A too Eri. I have plans on messing around with Eri's interaction with others like your units.