chapter 7

Y/N= Your name
L/N= Last name
S/C= skin colour
E/C= eye colour (can have more than 1 colour)
H/C= hair colour
F/C= favourite colour
F/F= favourite food
F/G= favourite game
F/R= favourite restaurant
W/W= what ever you want
M/N= mother's name
F/N= father's name

-∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--

Author's notes

Some of the units can use more than 1 element if they have a form for that element and what makes sense to me.

All units can use the neutral element it's basically hand to hand combat.

-∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--

When school came back you were too lazy to go but you have to.

You were happy your most classmates decided to join for now you just needed Todoroki's answer.

Like always breakfast and you're out the door running to U.A.

Walking to you saw that. You were once again way too early.

'Remind me to take my time while getting ready.' You thought to yourself while walking to your seat.

You always have a way to lose track of time or wake up too early even though you still want to sleep. From being hours early or late.

Once you had a meeting with the other summoners at 06:00pm. But you somehow came at 06:00am.

And maybe because you have to get up early and fight. Corruption isn't going to fix itself.

"L/N? What are you doing here so early?"

"Wha!? Aizawa Sensei!?" You said. Looking up at your teacher.

"Yes. Now what are you doing here so early?"

"It's a habit from when I was 6 I think? It kinda stuck on me since then. Also known as I keep losing track of time since I was 6." 

"And now you're 15 how have you not got over that habit for 9 years?"

"Old habits die hard I guess?"

"Ok. . . Just don't make much noise while I nap."

"Ok"

-∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--∆--

"Did you all watch the news last night?"

'No I was sleeping.'  You thought to yourself.

"Yeah."

"It was so cool getting a few seconds of screen time. Thought I bet nobody saw me in the background. . ."

"Probably not."

"It's difficult to stand out when you're just wearing gloves and shoes."

"You'll stand out if you're visible. Which be thankful that you aren't. Cause I ain't gonna see your private parts." You said sarcastically but seriously at the end.

"Yeah I don't think that's a good thing. . ."

"But anyway we're totally a big deal now. The news channel love us! We're basically celebrities!"

'Please no I don't want paparazzi.' you though to yourself again.

"It's kinda crazy right."

"Get yourselves together! We're in the hero course and we got attacked by villains. And being famous is All you care about!?"