chapter 4

Y/N= Your name
L/N= Last name
S/C= skin colour
E/C= eye colour (can have more than 1 colour)
H/C= hair colour
F/C= favourite colour
F/F= favourite food
F/G= favourite game
F/R= favourite restaurant
W/W= what ever you want
M/N= mother's name
F/N= father's name

--✯--✯--✯--✯--✯--✯--✯--✯--✯--✯--✯--✯--

"Today's training is going to be a bit different. You'll have three instructions. Me All Might another faculty member and a lot of guards keeping taps on you." Aizawa explained.

"Sir what kind of training is this?" Sero asked.

As an answer Aizawa pulled out a card that says 'rescue' and said. "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks,stuff like that."

"Disasters huh? Sounds like we're in for a big workout."

"Totally."

"Real hero stuff. This is what separates the men from boys. I'm shaking up with excitement."

"Finally I get to show off how good I am in water. Ribbit!"

"I'm not finished yet what you wear in the exercise is entirely up to you. I know you're excited about your hero custom. But keep in mind that you're not used to it yet and they might limit your abilities. This is an off campus facility so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all get ready." He said.

"Yes sir!" The class said.

--✯--✯--✯--✯--✯--✯--✯--✯--✯--✯--✯--✯--

You all decided to wear your hero custom. All except Midoriya who is wearing his gym uniform with his hero gear. Can you blame him? His and Bakugo's fight destroyed it.

"Deku? Why aren't you wearing your custom? Where is it?" Uraraka asked.

"You saw it after combat training. It was kinda trashed. I'm still waiting for the support company to fix it." He answered her.

"Can you blame them Bakugo destroyed that thing." You popped up in the conversation.

"Ah! Y/N-San please don't pop up like that!" Midoriya said shock that you just randomly popped up.

"Sorry it's a habit. I recommend getting used to it." You said scratching the back of your head.

A sound of a whistle can be heard catching everyone's attention.

"Gather around class 1-A. Using your student number form two lines so we can load the bus efficiently." Ida said.

Everyone walked into line.

"The bus's layout has ruined my boarding strategy." Ida sulked once he saw the bus.

"Ida you really need to chill."

Everyone got on with you sitting W/W. The bus starts moving.

"I'm the type to say what I think. There's something I want to say about you Midoriya." Tsuyu Asui said.

"A-about me!? What is this about Asui?" Midoriya said.

"I told you to call me Tsu!" She said slightly annoyed.

"Oh right. My bad." He said.

"That power of yours it's a lot like All Might's isn't it." She said Izuku slightly panicked at the statement. You already knew it was All Might's quirk from Luni.

"What really!? You think so? I've never really thought about that. I guess it kinda is?" Izuku said. He's a terrible actor.

"Wait Tsu you forgot that All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference." Kirishima stepped in making Izuku let out a sigh.