❦.4

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

You and Aether were walking beside each other drinking out of the same cup of coffee. It was because since the both of you were up until 4 in the morning because you were talking about the most random things that came to your mind. But it really made the both of you bond more. Rubbed your eyes as you sipped the cold coffee with a lots of sugar that you added."Hey Aether why didn't Paimon come again?" "When we were gone last night Paimon ate all honey toast that I left out for her all at once so shes sleeping to get rid of her stomach ache" "Did you give her medicine?" You asked sitting up stretching your back. "Yes I did"

You just nodded your head and leaned onto Aethers left shoulder as he patted your head rubbing your soft kitty ears. You flinched but calmed down at the touch. It was very new to you, and you couldn't help but melt onto the touch.  Aether leaned down smiling at you, his chin  rested on your head. His eyes glanced down as his eye began to twitch. Sh̶e̶ was back, with H̷e̷r̷ glowing red eyes.  Aether made eye contact with the women before she let out a smile waving her hand greeting him. She held onto the side of her long and puffy skirt before she cut the corner exiting his sight.

Your right ear twitched as it seemed to be bothered by something in the distance. You both notice a man with white hair as he sped walked over to the other of you. "Ah, Its you! Didn't think I'd run into you here...Hehe, guess its my lucky day!" He said walking up to the both of you smiling. You soon wiggled your way out of  aethers arms and sat up straight in your chair. "Hows you're adventures going lately?!"  He asked. "....Who are you?" Aether said pointing at him with his index finger before curling it back into a knuckle."Ah... I must be talking to much, sorry about that"

"I was just really excited to see the both of you, I really admire the both of you!" The male spoke in a much louder tone causing you to flinch from the sudden noise. "Admire us?.." You said in a much quieter and softer tone compared to the white haired man"Of course!, Your the all mighty traveler that fought stormterror!, And your the Girl from the Unknown I saw it with my own eyes!""..Huh." Was the only thing you could really say.

"Well, If so I'm Aether and this is Y/n"Aether said putting his hand aside to you. You waved your hand at him as he smiled and waved back. "can you guys do me a favor?" "Such as?" "When you guys go out on and adventure can I watch in the back?" You perked your head to the side and raised a brow, And before Aether could say anything you said something first."Are you not gonna help?" "Well you might not know, but I'm a person with really bad luck and it goes around the people I'm with, By the way I'm Bennett!"

"There's no point of watching us when you can just join along." You moved your shoulders ignoring Aethers nudging. It's quiet odd you've never seen him been this touchy in game but now he doesnt want his hands off you. "No, No i could never I would put bad luck on you!" "What did I just say..."  "Ah...Yes ma'am.." Bennett chuckled with a nervous smile. Aether soon looked up at a random clock then started to mouth words to himself glaring at the clock."I have to do something c'me on Y/n... we can go on adventure later" "No thanks I'm fine I'll go with Bennett Ill come back after I'm finished" "But Y/n I don't like you being out alone"

"First of all I wont be alone and you can deal without seeing me for a few hours, So bye bye Aether" Aether was in a bit of shock before he nodded his head before he left. "Er'm Um- Hey why dont we make a dish for the road!" "Sure" The both of you make it to the top of the stairs to make the meal as Bennets dish came out. Purple. You paused with a very unpleased look "Um, I think i messed it up a little?""A little?! that looks like a failed science experiment"

"Sorry that spilled out" You quickly covered your mouth "Ahaha, Its alright really!"Bennett smiled as you also did a small smile at him."Lets hit the road shall we?"

"alright."

( ....Time Skip... )

Yourself and Bennett found yourself's suck into a domain with many doors circling around the both of you. It seemed like an endless cycle that didn't stop no matter how many doors you opened. "Hey Y/n maybe if I eat this dish I made help will come, once i was stuck somewhere and I was knocked out help came right away AND... none of my bad luck didn't come for a week"

"So your saying you eating that dish will reverse your luck?" You questioned Bennett as you squat onto the floor  "Yup!" "Bennett..no- I'll get the dish I can handle that I don't think you can"You said reaching into the bag Bennett had on but before you can, Bennett shoved his hands into the bag as he quickly opened the container and drank the soup.

"I-"

You paused from how fast he grabbed the dish away from your hands. You shook your head snapping yourself out of the trance and slapped the container from his lips as he drank half of the soup." oh.... that wasn't a good idea...." Bennett instantly felt the crushing and tight pain into his stomach. He fell onto the floor as you rushed over to him. You sat down on the ground next to him as you laid his head on your lap. You looked down at him as you shook your head. "I told you" He was looked up at you and smiled smugly. "A kiss to make it b-better?" You raised a brow but, remembered this Bennett seemed to be more mature as he's gotten very handsome then you last remembered. " really"

He shook his head slightly "I'm only doing this cause i fell bad" You leaned down as you kissed his right cheek. You didn't tell if he was blushing since the purple was onto his face. Bennett saw pure white before he came unconscious. "Oh shit.." You cursed as you started shaking the man on your lap before you became to panic. "Oh shit!" "HOLY SHIT!" You shouted and began hyperventilating. Soon one of the domains  doors started to open showing a very heavy, bright light seeing a women with red eyes glowing threw the white as you where saved...