Chapter 1: Why does everyone leave me?

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️, mentions of suicide)

Y/n's pov:

I was woken up from my dream by my alarm clock which immediately woke me up and startled me.

Once I saw what was on my alarm clock, I freaked out and quickly showered and got dressed for work, ah shit, my boss is going to kill me for being late.

Once I was done I booked a cab to take me to work but my cab was not available so i have to walk without an umbrella.

It was raining outside while I ran as quickly as possible to get to work on time which is already impossible since I woke up late,

I was supposed to wake up at 7:00 am because I was supposed to be at work at 8:00 am in the morning but I ended up oversleeping, once I was there, I was right, the first thing that I was greeted with once I arrived there was my boss yelling at me, I hate being yelled at, once he finished yelling at me he gave me a bunch of paperwork and told me to sort it out.

I sighed and took the paperwork to start sorting it out, giving me plenty of time to let my thoughts wander, why is my life filled with people leaving me? First my mom, then my dad, my friends also left me to start living their lives without me, I thought you're not supposed to leave your friends but that's the opposite of what they did, they left me to fend for myself, is it my fault that they left me?

My thoughts kept on going for the whole time I'm working until my boss yelled that we can all go home and rest.

I packed my stuff and booked another cab to take me home.

Once I was home I went to my room and took a quick shower, once I was done I got dressed for bed and sat on my bed, I started crying and wished that I could end my life, I'm so tired of everyone leaving me behind, even my ex boyfriend left me for another girl younger than me, I curled up into a ball and cried myself to sleep with thought of when I should end my life, maybe tomorrow on the rooftop, I won't go to work and jump from the rooftop to end my suffering.