Chapter 7: Feelings/Confessions

(Picture found on Pinterest)

Y/n's POV

Two days went by since I found Sylvia under the rain and well let's just say that we have gotten closer.

I was doing my usual routine when I heard a phone ring somewhere, so I stopped what I was doing and answered the phone to my surprise it was Sylvia.

"Hey Y/n I just got work done early and if you got a minute can you meet me at the park at 5pm? Today? We need to talk" I was scared for a moment about what she needed to tell me but I agreed anyway.

"Alright, I'll be there at 5, just give me a minute to get ready"

"Take your time, bye" and with that the call ended I immediately checked the clock and it read '3:30 pm' that means I still got time to kill, so I went upstairs and took a quick shower before deciding what I should wear.

I decide to wear some jeans with a red turtleneck, I tied my hair into a simple ponytail before wearing flats and going downstairs to kill some time by reading

Some time had passed and I decided to put my book down and go out to meet Sylvia, what if she want to meet me and tell me that we should stop being friends, what if she hates me, what if....

My thoughts trailed off as I felt a single tear slip my eye, I quickly wiped it and headed down at the park where Sylvia was supposed to meet me, now was not the time to feel sad, so I sat down the bench and waited for her a little bit longer.

Eventually she arrived and I can't help but stare at how beautiful she is, her icy blue eyes, her strawberry blonde hair, everything about her is just perfect,i love how she smiles, her eyes which I could stare at forever, I could probably drown in them.

Sylvia's POV

"Y/n?, I need to tell you something" I say, bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Sylvia, what is it?"

"I...I ...*sigh* y/n i..." I couldn't tell her, it's like my words got stuck at the back of my throat.

"Sylvia please, you can tell me anything that's bothering you" she looked at me with that gaze, the gaze that I've grown to love, that gaze that I've missed since I had gone back to work.

"Promise you won't hate me if I tell you?"

"I won't"

"I....I like you y/n" my cheeks turned a bright shade, as red as a boiling crab, usually I don't allow these types of feelings but my heart is too persistent.

Y/n just stared at me and stood there frozen in shock, eventually she recovered and regained her composure then she did something unexpected..

She cupped my cheek and looked into my eyes with love then I felt her lips against mine as a response, her lips taste like roses, I wanted this moment to last forever, then I felt her wrap her hands around my neck as she deepened the kiss.

Little did we know someone was watching us, she has light lavender colored hair and cold purple eyes.

Fiona/Nightfall's POV

As I was walking, I saw my crush, Sylvia-sama kissing another girl instead of me, I felt my heart break as I hid in a nearby alleyway, tears stinging my eyes.

I should have told Sylvia that I have feelings for her and now it's probably too late, she loves another girl now and I'm here crying about her rejecting me without telling me, maybe I should....no, it's better to let her go and move on, I would want her to be happy, I'm glad that she found somebody who will take care of her, who will love her better than I will.

Sylvia's POV

As I pulled away from the kiss I looked at her and found the same lovesick gaze a while ago, that gaze that I could never get tired of.

"I like you too Sylvia, I've liked you for a long time, I was just trying to find the right time to tell you because I didn't want you to hate me because I can't bear to think of you acting distant to me." She said as I saw tears brimming her eyes.

"I would never hate you because, deep down...I felt the same with you." I said, placing a hand on her shoulder and pulling her into a hug, listening to her heartbeat.

We stayed in each other's arms for a while until I noticed the sun set, and that gave me an idea.

"Hey Y/n, wanna watch the sunset with me?" I saw her eyes light up with joy.

"Sure, I would love to, watching the sunset is one of my favorite things to do when I'm bored" she smiled which made my heart melt.

So we stayed there for a while watching the sunset until only stars were present, resting my head on her shoulder.

"Hey, it's getting late we should go home, wanna stay at my place?" She asked with a glint in her eye.

"You don't even need to ask" I smiled as she linked her fingers with mine as we enjoyed the night breeze on the way home while making conversation to pass the time

"Oh yeah, I'm making dinner tonight, so sit back and relax, I've got this handled"

"Sure, I can't wait to taste your cooking, I'm sure it's amazing" we both laughed as we continued to walk home.

Time passed and we arrived at y/n's apartment she let me in first and then offered me to sit by the couch while she made dinner, how did I get lucky to have met y/n?

After a while she called out from the kitchen that dinner's ready, so I got up from the couch and sat the dining table for the two of us and made conversation as we ate.

"That was great! Thanks for the wonderful meal y/n"

"No problem Sylvia, anytime" she smiled, making my heart melt.

After a while I decided to help with the dishes while
y/n dries them after washing, our hands brushing against each other from time to time which made us blushing red like roses, but that didn't stop us from finishing our duties before sitting at the couch chatting about mindless things before deciding that hitting the haystack would be the best after a long day.

We went upstairs and had a quick shower before changing our clothes and going to bed with smiles on our faces.

"Good night y/n"

"Good night Sylvia, sweet dreams" She said which made my cheeks heat up a tiny bit before I responded.

"You too y/n" i kissed her forehead before I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

A/n

Finally! It happened, they confessed, I admit while writing the kissing scene, I felt myself heat up in embarassment but I managed to pull through (OMG, Sylvia, you're hot, I wish I could kiss you for real, also you look like you need some hugs)