Chapter 3: Confused

Y/n's pov

A couple of hours pass and I felt rain soaking my clothes, wait am I alive? Then I felt a pounding headache, it was so painful that I couldn't open my eyes, what's going on here? I'm supposed to be dead, someone yelling help caught my attention, I have no idea, it sounded like an older woman.

Before I knew it I was at a hospital and I finally woke up, my vision was blurry at first but it cleared once I saw a woman with a strawberry blonde hair and a pair of glasses, wait, what happened, I can't seem to remember a single thing that happened, it was as if my memory was wiped.

"Oh you're awake, sorry if I hadn't introduced myself, you can call me Victoria" she said while glaring at me, it was intimidating to be honest.

"I'm Y/n. Y/n L/n" I held out my hand for her to shake which she took.

"Nice to meet you, Y/n L/n, if you don't mind I'll leave you to rest."

And with that she left the room and let me rest, her hand felt so soft, it feels like I know her somehow, but I can't remember, her voice feels so familiar, I let out a quiet groan and went back to sleep, wishing a part of my memory to return.

A few hours later I woke up and yawned, I heard a knock and told them that they could come in to my surprise it was 'Victoria', she came in to check up on me

"If you don't mind I want to ask you some questions, if you can't answer these questions then that's fine, just answer me honestly and truthfully"

"Uh sure, I wouldn't mind, ask away" I said nervously.

"So, where did you come from, I've never seen you around before?" She asks

"To be honest I don't remember anything at all but I'll tell you if my memory comes back" I answered honestly.

"Alright then, I won't force you" her voice softened.

"Next question, do you know anything about this person?" She showed me a picture of a woman who looks similar to me but this time she has red piercing eyes.

"No, I wish I could tell you more info but my memory's kinda messed up right now" I sighed, not having my memory is really frustrating, I wish I could rack my brain up for info.

"Okay then, take your time, if you know more or have any questions then here's my phone number" she gave me a card that contained her phone number and left me alone again, wait what???? Her phone number?? This is kinda crazy to be honest, who gives their phone number to a person that they just met?

I put the card in my pocket and the doctor came in and dismissed me.

Once I was out I immediately went to a nearby phonebooth and dialed her number, using a random coin that I picked up somwhere and hoped she picks up.

Surprisingly she did pick up and my jaws fell on the floor, why did she give me her number in the first place?

"Hello? Who is this?, How did you get my number?"

"Uh sorry for calling but this is Y/n, I just have some questions if you don't mind"

"Oh y/n, sure I don't mind" she says through the line

"Well, where exactly am I?, I don't remember this place at all"

"Well you're in Westalia, if that's what your asking" she answered, so I'm in Westalia, I don't know how I ended up here, I wish I knew tho.

"Alright, well how did I end up here?" I asked

"What do you mean by end up here?, and no I don't know how you ended up here" I felt bad for asking that question, I just wanted some answers.