Chapter 8: Arguments/trauma

Sylvia's POV

The next morning rolled around and I can't help but feel like something's going to happen today... I just couldn't point out what it is

I woke up as usual in y/n's arms and glanced at the clock on the bedside table which read '4 AM' in the morning I decided to get up as quietly as possible to not wake y/n as I went to the bathroom to wash my face, maybe washing my face will help me calm down.

I turned on the tap and splashed water on my face to calm me down but it didn't help, I ended up glancing at the mirror and looked at myself....damn, I really need to take care of myself more.

I stayed there for a while until some memory resurfaced...the more I thought about it the more it made me tear up.

I ended up gripping the edge of the sink, I gripped it so hard that my knuckles turned white as more tears flowed down my cheeks, like a dam that broke, out of instinct I covered my mouth to muffle the sobs but failed as I fell to my knees and started sobbing uncontrollably.

Why now? Why?

Y/n's POV

I tossed and turned in my sleep as I felt Sylvia's side empty, I was about to get up and look for her when I heard sobbing coming from the bathroom, I immediately recognized who it belonged to.

So I got up and opened the bathroom, there I found Sylvia lying on the floor, curled up into a ball and sobbing.

Out of instinct, I hugged her and let her cry on my chest, I hate seeing her like this...she looks so broken when she cries, she clutched onto me like a lifeline, like she was afraid to lose me, I just held her close while whispering sweet nothings onto her ear to calm her down.

'i love you Sylvia, and I would do anything to keep that smile on your face, even if I have to risk my life for it' I thought.

Eventually the tears ceased and she seemed to have calmed down, now for the hard part, asking her what's wrong.

"Sylvia, what's wrong?"

"...." No answer.

I sighed and was about to carry her back to bed when I heard her speak...

"I just remembered something that's too painful to recall" I heard her say, tho it's a bit muffled since she's still snuggled on my chest.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked, hoping to find out more about her

"I'd rather not" she said, still upset.

"Alright, I'll wait until you're ready, just take your time, no need to rush" i was a bit dissapointed, not gonna lie, but I didn't want to upset her further by prying into things and pushing her to tell me things she's not ready for.

"Thanks" I heard her say before falling asleep on my chest, who knows how long we've been awake but I didn't care, as long as I'm there to help her, that's enough to make me happy.

I carried her back to bed and exited the bathroom with her in my arms, we both layed down and slept until it's time to start our day.

Hours pass and I opened my eyes slowly, glancing at the clock, it read '6 AM' in the morning, I yawned and looked at Sylvia's peaceful expression, she's beautiful....

"Good morning sleepy head" I heard her say, voice thick with sleep, her voice sounded so seductive in the morning..I could probably listen to it forever and not get tired of it.

"Morning Via" I replied while busy looking at her, how can someone not stare at her, she's like an angel sent down from the heavens.

"Busy staring at me" she smirked, making me blush.