Chapter Seven*

With his head lowered, Christian followed Asani to her bedroom. "Now." Asani said with dominance lacing her voice. With her right index finger, Asani pointed towards the carpeted floor. "On your knees." She told him.

"Why?" Christian said with widened eyes. "I don't want to get on my knees, I just want you to do to me what you did a few weeks ago, again."

"Did I ask what you wanted?" She asked him.

"No."

"No, what?"

"No ma'am." Christian quickly corrected himself.

"Good, Pet." Asani reassured him. "Now, I repeat, on your knees."

With all haste Christian lowered himself down onto his knees, bowing before her. "Now, I want you to kiss my feet."

"What!" Christian screamed. "F-ck no, I'm not doing that!"

"You will Harold, I'm not afraid to use the flo-gger on you. Now, listen to my orders, this is your first strike."

Christian sighed and lowered his shoulders so that his face would meet Asani's feet. He quickly pecked her right foot, then her left. Asani shook her head in disappointment. Asani didn't want to be too rough on Christian since it was technically only his first time serving her, but he needed to learn. "What the hell was that? One kiss is all I get, I'm your goddess, worship me!"

"Goddess." Christian mocked her under his breath.

"Strike two, Harold." Asani had begun to get frustrated at Christian, he needed to listen to her. "I am going soft on you, Pet. One more strike, and I will make flo-g your arse until it is blistering red. You never backtalk your owner!"

Christian repeated his previous action, and made sure to add a few more kisses upon her feet than he had before. "Good, Pet." Asani said to him. "Now, you have two options."

"I don't want any options, I just want to c-um." Christian whined.

"Strike three, Harold!" Asani screamed. "Get up, and bend over the edge of my bed." Christian stared up at her with widened eyes, he didn't want to move. He was afraid of what was going to happen. Christian was unsure if he was going to enjoy Asani spa-nking him or if he would utterly detest it. "Did I stutter?" Asani asked him and her new pet shook his head. "Get up." She repeated.

Christian slowly made his way off of his knees. He walked across the room, and bent over the edge of Asani's bed. "Trou-ssers down." Asani said and Christian obeyed by undoing his belt buckle before undoing his zipper and dropping his pants to around his ankles. Asani stared at Christian for a few seconds before walking over to him and pulling down his boxers, sliding them down his legs to his ankles. "Next time, pull down your boxers."

Asani grabbed a pillow from the top of her bed and laid it before Christian's face. " I want you, when I begin to put your face into this pillow but only if you feel as if you cannot handle it and you want to scream. Is this understood?"

"Yes, Miss-tress." Christian said softly.

Asani then walked away to her closet and removed her favorite flog-ger. It was a small flo-gger, basic styled. She knew that it was the so called 'beginner' flo-gger. The pleasurable pain that Christian would receive wouldn't be as painful as the flo-ggers that she planned on using on him in the mere future.

"Pet, I really didn't want to do this today." Asani sighed as she walked back over to Christian. With her right hand, she touched the creamy, pale flesh of his left a-rse cheek. "I don't think that there is anything more beautiful in this world than seeing a fresh, red handprint on a man's ar-se. But sadly, I can't do that today, do you know why Harold?" Asani said as she brushed the tails of the fl-ogger down his spine. "Do you know why?" She repeated.

"Because I was bad." Christian said into the pillow.

"Bad?" Asani asked.

"I disobeyed your orders, mocked you and whined." Christian corrected himself.

"That you did." Asani replied. "I really only wanted to show you the basics today, maybe sp-ank your ars-e a few times with this flo-gger but you disobeyed me, mocked me and whined. I am very disappointed in you." She said sadly.

"I'm sorry." Christian said.

Asani gave no warning before swinging the leather tailed flog-ger onto his right ars-e cheek. Christian jumped slightly as the flo-gger hit his skin the first time. He had never expected it to sting as badly as it did. Suprisingly Christian did not scream.

Asani repeated the action four more times. With the forth time that the fl-ogger came into contact with Christian's skin, he felt himself becoming slightly h-ard. Asani took notice of how Christian had raised his hips slightly, allowing his manhood to touch the bed. "I think youre enjoying this aren't you?"

"Yes, ma'am." Christian replied before receiving the sixth stroke. "Well." Asani laughed. "You'll definitely enjoy what I have planned for you next."