loosen up

not yet edited

Hey guys not yet edited. So if anyone sees any grammatical errors or wrong spelling please bear with me.THANK YOU

》》》》》《《《《《

Vee's POV

Its already my 5th week of me being a barista in this hippy coffee shop and, oh its FRIDAY.

"So did you find a cheaper apartment for us?" Kaelay said. As I near the back door.

"There is but...the neighborhood its.. How do I say this? Uhmm" Jake said trailing of.

"Its what?" Kaelay said patiently. "It's a scary and..dangerous neighborhood I think" He said sheepishly while scratching the back of his head.

Hmm..So they still didn't find a apartment huh? Where are they're parents anyway? They should've just live with them it will be more easy. Guess l'll just find later.

I heard the back door bang loudly against the wall making the frame shake a little then came out Jake followed by Kaelay.

He noticed me and gave me small smile.

We're already closing up. Seems the group are planning something since its Friday.

I came near the table where they're waiting for Kaegan from his office

Charles noticed me approaching to their table. Wave to me to go to them.

Charles is second year in college in arts. "Drum roll pleasee!" Slapping his hands against the table.

"Guess what? We are planning to go to this new club since your new here and your too tensed around us, you need to loosen up kid" he said like a big adult to me. He's just like 19 or 20 something...

Arching my eyebrows "Oh really? kid huh?" I said.

"Oh come onnnn!! Vee don't be too KJ" Jake said using his best puppy eyes to me.

"Okay. Fine Jakey" I said calling him that name cause I know it makes him mad.

"YESS!! Will meet you there at 8 and the name of the club is Cube" Charles walking towards the door together with the other co-workers. We are only five employees here in the coffee shop.

Leaving me with Kaegan, Jake and Kaeley.

"Uhmmm..ill pick you two up?"I said looking at Kaeley and Jakey

Jakey nod eagerly like some 5 year old kid.

》●》●》●●《●《●《●●

I call Kaelay as I park my car. My baby, a black 1955 Mercedes 300sl with smooth red interior, at the shop getting her monthly maintenance

I bought this old range rover recently through my foster brother, Chase, because I know they wont fit in my baby and besides I know I'll be giving them more rides in the near future.

Introducing my vain of a brother,Chase, is worst than me when it comes to luxurious things, he is a banker. Yes, a banker, you know the person who give you big debts and force you to sell your property to the bank. He loves showing to people that there were no expense sparred.

On the third ring, Kaelay answer my call. Guess she's busy preparing for night out.

"We're on our way down stairs" she said quickly and hung up the phone.

I don't know why most girls take hours to choose what they want to wear. To achieve the kind look they're going for.

I know I'm girl but Im not 'most girls'..those women who cake their faces with bunch of make-up. That's there thing but not mine.