Job Hunting

Its Thursday of August in New York. As you all now I am now retired from being an assassin .

Why? Because I promise my brother I will find him and will become a family again on his 14th birthday on October 16.

Looking down the busy streets of New York from my condo.

The buzzing streets, people hurrying getting to work since its Monday. I don't know why ever hate Monday.

Its been 8 years since we were separated from the foster care because they said Im not old enough to take care of my brother, because am not eighteen yet.

Wearing the a simple tee shirt and blue skinny jeans pairing my old worn black vans.

Combing my slick back hair in front og my full lenth mirror. I noticed my white ink tattoo peaked through my tee shirt. I don't have many tattoo.

In the the movies most assassin have many tattoos, for me its just idiotic way to let your enemy have evidence who you really are.

Drinking my tea. Its not I don't want coffee it just give a calming vibe for your stressful day. turning the page where the jobs are listed. Reading the job wanted.

Scanning every job that listed here, I found it more odd since I never use to let anyone boss me around since I always lead or take decision on my game.

I found the one .

the one that is less stressful and easy do work since.

I don't really care if how low they pay me, as long as I have something do to while I search my brother. Hmmm..i think I found the one.

Looking at the address, making my way to the door.

Grabbing my nude trench coat and keys of my Carol Shelby from the bowl and went to the elevator.

I really like cars specifically classic ones, I don't like sports cars or the newest model that millionaires drive. Classic cars is elegant and simple.

Facing the mirror of the elevator to my right, admiring my sleek back hair.

I dyed my hair back to my natural color black and cut my hair short.

Theres really nothing pretty about me especially my eyes, they're black like really black and my eyes lashes are long and thick also my eyebrows.

Some people thought I'm Arabian depends on my skin tone and sometimes they thought Im italian. Im really half Italian and half Filipino. My father is half Italian and Filipino so as my mother.

Turning the ignition and my baby went back to life making sound.; Then I went to address of the coffee shop.

》》》》》》》《《《《《《《

Getting out of my car.

I went in and greeted by the aroma of the coffee and smiley petite red head cashier.

"HI! What can I get for you?" She smiled at me.

"Ahhh. It said you want a barista, yes?" gesturing to the newspaper I brought.

"You-You want to get a job here?"She said while eyeing to my baby behind me parked in front of the cafe.

" I wont be here right in front of pointing my pretty index finger, if I don't want a job"I said sarcastically

"Ah yeah sure. Just fill this up and Ill call keegan" Handing me the application paper and a ballpen before disappearing to the back door.

A guy appeared from the door with tattoos on both his shoulders. Wearing apron and a smile that can swoon the girls but not like me..of course duuh..he's bulky for a man owning a coffee shop