Chapter 39

Chapter 39

I didn't know that Levi has properties in Tagaytay. Nagulat nalang ako nang sinabi niyang doon kami mag-didinner at lalo nang lumapag ang private jet sa helipad ng mismong property.

It's a very big land surrounded with pine trees, on a cliff with the view of Taal volcano and the city lights. Sa gitna ay ang malaki at maliwanag na modern house na ikinamangha ko. The topology of its landscape is surreal.

"Do you like it?" Levi asked as we held hands while walking through the long path to the entrance of the house.

Tinignan ko siya. "This is paradise, Levi."

He smiled. "It's peaceful here, I know you'll like it."

I smiled too. How heartwarming..that he did everything for me, that he considered me in everything he's done for years, even without the assurance of having me until the end.

The whole house shone so bright that it looks like a lighthouse on a cliff. The walls made of glasses reflected what's the inside. Nakataas ang mga blinds kaya kitang-kita ang loob ng bahay.

Levi let me go when we got inside. He watched and followed me silently when I started walking around, touching everything in amusement. Mula sa mga sofa, appliances at furniture, lahat ay hinawakan ko. Everything is in either white or beige, it looks so light. It reminded me of designs I have liked for years, from a certain interior designer.

Mula sa living area ay dumiretso ako sa kitchen at dining area. I looked at everything like I'm checking my own house. Everything looks so minimal yet expensive, everything looks so brand new.

Nilingon ko siya. "Who lives here?"

"I stay here most of the time, when I'm on the country."

I looked at him in amusement, thinking how advantageous it is to have your own private jet and not worrying about traveling to anywhere. Our travel time earlier was less than an hour, it's so surprising and amazing at the same time.

"Let's go, I'll show you something." Inangat niya ang kamay niya at tinanggap ko naman iyon.

He led the way towards a connected room from the dining area. At nagulat ako nang pagdating namin doon ay isa ulit living room ang nakita ko. It's almost the same as the other one but what really caught my attention was the double glass doors leading to a pool area.

I looked at Levi in awe. Tinignan niya rin ako.

Binitiwan niya ang kamay ko at hinayaan akong lumakad patungo roon. Right exactly behind the door is the real paradise—an infinity pool with the view of Taal lake, and a candlelight dinner for two.

Hindi makapaniwala kong nilingon si Levi. He smiled and walked towards me. "We'll have our dinner here."

I couldn't say anything, I was so speechless.

My eyes didn't know where to settle. The view of the Taal lake and the huge infinity pool with the reflections of the fairy lights and the fog that surrounded the place made it seem so magical.

At ang table na nakaayos sa harapan ko—how can he prepare all of these?

He walked towards the table and pulled a chair for me. He smiled and invited me to sit. Unti-unti naman akong lumapit at naupo. I looked at him in so much amusement.

"How did you prepare all of these? We were together the whole day, I didn't see you on your phone or anything."

Hinila niya ang upuan sa harapan ko atsaka naupo na rin. "I instructed my secretary to take care of it."

I looked at everything on the table. The food is still covered. I saw a familiar wine that I liked since then. I sighed. I'm deeply moved. I can't even praise the things infront of me because I don't exactly know what to say.