Chapter 08

"What the hell are you doing?", Jungkook asked.
Not to you, to Josh.
You stepped back because Jungkook stood in between marking a clear gap. His hand landed on your hip lightly to tug you behind him. They both were of equal height but Jungkook's shoulders were broader than his.

"None of your business JK, it's between us", Josh replied.
How dare he say there was no such thing left to be any business. Asshole twice!

"You are standing in my office and forcing whatever shit it was on my secretary, who the fuck cares about your business"
Jungkook was very loud and clear and already poking two fingers in his chest and with every thrust, Josh kept backing away.

"Stop it, Jeon, don't get in between", Josh said.
"If you don't get your shit out of here, right now, you are dead!"

There was definitely an edge to the way JK spoke right now. You cannot see his face but it must be terrifying and he certainly was not lying because Josh did take one more step back but Jungkook wasn't finished
"And take this--"
Jungkook took the signed folders out of your hand and threw them at his foot.
"The deal is off, get your fucking ass out of my building!"

That wasn't necessary, right but Josh implied it without remorse.
This could have ended in a way different way if JK wouldn't come on time maybe Josh would have forced himself or talked you down again.

Jungkook was now facing you, his jaw ticking, is he going to explode?
"He your boyfriend?", he asked with a warning in his tone.
"No--"
"Good cause now--" and he paused.

There was something intense in his tone and you don't wish to know because whatever that was it just felt right. So damn right.

All of a sudden his thumb was brushing your cheek. "Are you okay, sugar?", he asked.
And you noticed that he calls you 'sugar' whenever it's just the two of you. There was something personal to the given name. The way he says it.

And his touch, oh god, you just want to melt like butter under his touch. His touch affected you so much that you closed your eyes and he paused.
And then you opened your eyes because you didn't want him to stop, why did he stop?

"Sorry--", he said pulling his hand away.
Why? He was allowed to touch you. He was allowed to do anything with you, if only you could say that to him.

"Your ex?", he asked you instead, breaking your bubble of pure lust.
"Yes and I am sorry for today, earlier I mean, for being late and then I wasn't able to answer him, I might have screwed up--"
But now the deal is off because of me, you wanted to say.

"But you didn't, In fact, you did things that I wasn't expecting even though you were not working on this project", he said.
Did he forget everything else that happened after that?

There was a knock and Jungkook distanced himself from you. The sudden absence of his closeness made you frown.
Lana walked in and was a bit awkward looking at the both of you standing there in silence.
"Need signature on this--", she said keeping the papers on the desk.

"Can you leave us alone please", Jungkook said.
And you moved around the table so you could leave them alone but then he spoke again which stopped you from taking another step.
"Not you, Lana would you please?"
"Of course, JK", Lana said waving a hand with a candy in her hand, and then she closed the door behind her.

"Come here", Jungkook gestured.
And you immediately implied because those two words were addictive, demanding, dominating, god, they rule over you.

Walking up to him you stood there but he pulled you closer and you slightly lean your hips on the table. He placed his hands on either side of you, his strong figure overcasts your petite presence.

"What is it with you that I cannot resist, other than this face?", he asked you.
And you surely did not understand his question but who cares his presence is just so hypnotizing.
Now his fingers were brushing the smooth skin on your wrist, so delicately and you shudder under his touch.
"You feel it too, sugar?", he asked.

With his thumb on your chin, he lift your face so that you could look into his eyes and you did. His hooded eyes were dark and deep and that stare was making your legs weak.

Those hazy eyes were on you, his lips twitched and you noticed that when your eyes fell on his lips they were so damn perfect, maybe soft, who knows, only if you could kiss and tell.

You gulp down a little loud for him to notice.
"Can I kiss you, sugar?", he asked.
And Oh god, your heartbeat raced up to the highest peak, is this how a heart attack feels?
Also, nobody ever asked you this, permission to make you feel loved.

You nodded. Why, not? Who doesn't want those lips?
And he made his move. At first, he went soft, just a peck, and then never so soft, he was rough, hungry, like an animal as if he was starving for ages.

He sucked your bottom lip and then he nibbled on it. Your mouth parted and he swooped his tongue inside. His tongue now trying to get around every corner, fighting your tongue, your urge to have him was more instead you gave in.

Gave him the control he wanted, his hand moved around the back of your neck, gripping your hair this time, tilting your head to deepen the kiss. You never experience such passion, such attention, even just a kiss can be so full of excitement. You might explode.

What is this feeling? No one can explain this.
You fisted on his neat coat, you might mess up with the straight fall of the fabric but oh fuck this kiss. If you don't hold on to something your legs might just give up the ability to stand.

And after a while there you got the chance to breathe. You were panting and so was he. Forehead touching, breath exchanging.
"Date me--", he said.
"Please", he said.

How can you say no? You nodded, fucking yes, a small smile curved on your swollen lips and that made him smile too.
A small peck before he maintained a distance, lack of his touch and you ached, already.

He is not good for you. Dating is not good for you. This will hurt you. This will break you. You can never come back from this, never be the same.
Your mind warned you but you decided to ignore it.