Jordyn "the jet" James

Jordyns pov

I got back to the hotel room and took a shower. I put these pajamas on.

I did my normal hair routine and went to sleep

I did my normal hair routine and went to sleep. I have a long day tomorrow.

The next morning I woke up pretty early, I woke up at 6:30 and didn't have to meet the new team until 11:00, I went downstairs to get breakfast when I spot one of the boys I seen at the pool last night, he was about an inch taller than me, he stared at me but I just grabbed my breakfast and went back to the room and ate. I did my normal skin routine because I don't usually wear makeup, I just put on some sweatpants and a sweater because I would end up changing anyways this is what I wore.

I just laid in the bed when my dad came in

I just laid in the bed when my dad came in. "Hey dad." I said. "Sup, I just wanted to make sure you were awake, there's a limo that's gonna pick you and some other kids up." He told me. "Ok." I said. "So go down to the lobby around 10:55 or sum like that." He told me heading back to his room. "Kk." I looked down at my phone, it was 10:25, I was mostly ready so I finished packing my pads (hockey pads naughty, naughty 😈 ) and headed down to the lobby. It was now 10:50 I seen another girl come down with a big bag, we didn't talk to eachother but she was really pretty. She was doing the same thing I was just scrolling on her phone until we seen a whole group of kids come and sit in the lobby all with bags when the limo was outside I walked out with the rest of the kids behind me, the girl from the lobby was beside me and for some reason we started talking and just immediately clicked. When we were talking the limo stopped, "Here you guys are." The driver announced, the limo then filled with "thank you's" and such.

I walked in and found the locker room. I changed into my hockey gear and went out onto the ice with rest of the players when I notice the boys from last night. When the cute boy went up the Mr.Tibbles announced his name. "Luis Mendoza, real speedster, I clocked him in at a 1.9 blue line to blue line. But, *he crashes into the boards.* there's one small issue." Mr.Tibbles then calls my name. Luis looks at his friend Dean I think, "she's pretty but I bet she sucks." One thing about me has always been my competitiveness, I send a glare his way and let Mr.Tibbles tell them about me, "Jordyn James, one of the fastest ever, clocked her in at a 1.1 blue line to blue line, she can shoot from super far away and still make it, she can jump super high, you'll see why that's important later, she has these three moves you also see later, but wow she's almost a perfect player her only disadvantage is her size she tiny but also another reason her speed is so helpful."

He continues to introduce the rest of the players, I skate over to Luis. "Soo you think I suck." I look at him. He turns around and looks at me. "I thought you did but I guess not." He says rudely, "Ok well until you can stop I would shut the hell up." I skate the other way until he comes up behind me and pushes me. I slide across the ice and jump back up. I turn around and he's laughing, I tackle him from behind. Until we're both on the floor wrestling and throwing insults at one another. "HEY!" Coach Bombay yells, neither of us listen still trying to beat the other. Julie and Connie pull me off while dean grabs Luis. "Hey! We came here to play hockey not fight Bombay yells at us. We both start yelling who started it eventually making us argue again "STOP!" Bombay yells we both stop, "if you two keep arguing your both benched." We both stop.

"Now if we wanna work as a team we need to work like a team.".... Now we're all tied together "somebody better watch their hands!" Julie yelled. I have a body pressed directly against mine we their hands on my hips, I didn't know who it was so I looked behind me it was Luis. I push his hands off me, I feel eyes burning into the back of my head. "Everyone go left!" Dean yells. "Who put you in charge? Everyone go right." Fulton yells back. We all go different ways causing me to fall on top of Luis, It took us a second to get up and almost the whole time I was sitting down I felt something poking me, I figured it was just Luis's padding but who knows, "I'm in charge, everybody go left!" Bombay yells. We all go left, next we go right, I feel those same hands on my waist. I push them off because I barely know this kid and what I do know I don't like him so why's he touching me? "Ok now we're looking like a team." Bombay yells. He unties us and gives us all a water break. "Ok cowboy ready to round up some cattle?" He asks Dwayne one of the new players, "You know I am coach."

Dwayne is now chasing us all around with a lasso, me and Luis are the last people in, he chases Luis close on his tail causing him to crash. Now it was only me and Dwayne, I siked him out making him fall, "We have a winner!" Bombay says holding up my hand, "Alright guys, we have practice on Tuesday, be there it's gonna be a little harder than todays, okay?" We hear a mix of ok's, yes's and yessir's.

I Hope YALL like this so far lol