001

The drag of the scalpel as the skin on the chest of the dead guy was cut open, mixed with the squelching of various instruments pocking and prodding at his lungs and heart which were now exposed for us to see, made me want to faint, throw up then ...

The drag of the scalpel as the skin on the chest of the dead guy was cut open, mixed with the squelching of various instruments pocking and prodding at his lungs and heart which were now exposed for us to see, made me want to faint, throw up then faint again. And I wasn't the only one. I looked over at Juan, his eyes wide open, blood still staining his chin and neck, resisting the urge to gag.

Then I panned over at Tilda as she shielded her now super ears, feeling bad for her, as the squelching of the body only got louder. My eyes found their way to Abbi and Dr. Burke, the fascination was clear in both of them, as their medical equipment slowly examined every part of the dead guy's lungs and diaphragm

"Well you don't see that everyday", Burke said as she inspected the open cavity.

" I don't wanna see that any day," Tilda said still looking from the body.

Burke began to search deeper in the body, "Look at the size of his heart."

The look of curiosity still fresh on hers and Abbi's faces, as they began to speak in a language that seemed like only they could understand. "Awesome, too bad we had to kill the guy to see all these cool insides," Juan said as he look away from the body.

"We? that was all you Scooby - Doo." Tilda said, now looking quite pale.

The look of regret was plastered on Juan's face, I rushed to his defence, "He didn't do it on purpose, right Juan?"

" No I didn't."

Tilda sighed rolling her eyes and looking off. "Tell that to his neck."

Juan stepped forward, trying to get a better look of the damage done to the body, "Oh God," he said rushing back to his original spot. "So on top of all of this, I'm now a cannibal."

"Of course not," Burke said as her hand was deep searching through the open cavity. "You have to be human to be a cannibal."

"You said we are human" I said eyes trained on Burke.

"I said 'technically'."

"Then, if were not human what are we." Asked Abbi.

"You're..."