Chapter Three

"Natalie get up! We're here! We're in California!" I yell excitedly, shaking her arm.
"Stop! Dude can't you see I'm.....wait what?!" She immediatly sits up straight and looks out the window.
"Oh my god!" She screams in my ear.
"We have to go shopping, and shopping, and sightseeing, oh my god!" She squeals again happily.
"Aghem." Seth awkwardly clears his throat.
"Oh right, Natalie, meet Seth, and the other guy's name is Jack." I tell her, pointing at them.
"Oh, hi! Are you guys going to room together?" Natalie asks.
"Yup." Jack says, popping up from the window seat.
"Cool! We are too, obviously." Natalie says in a 'duh' way.
Suddenly theres a big bump and a heavy feeling, and we see the airport through Jack's window.
We've landed.

~~~~

"Alright everybody from Nashland High get your butts over here! We know who you are so don't bother sneaking away!" Our librarian yells as people pile out of the airplane.
"32...33.....annnd...Liam I can see you...34. They're all here." Our english teacher counts out.
Everyone grabs their luggage and heads to the pickup loop. Waiting for us is another old schoolbus, which probably cost the school a grand total of.....nothing. Nevertheless, I'm gratefull just to be here, so I board in silence.
Pulling up to the hotel that we're staying at, Natalie turns to me with a happy but nervous expression.
"Oh. My. God." A girl behind us says.
"What?" Her friend asks her.
"They have a pool!" She squeals, and everyone else on the bus hoots and hollers.
"Hello. 19 rooms, booked for two weeks. Its under 'Nashland High's name." Our librarian says, standing tall and intimidating. The girl at the desk, who looks only a few years older than me, is flustered. She types the school name in and hands our teacher a large stack of access cards. Our teacher quickly dishes them out to our groups and we head upstairs to the fifth floor. Walking behind Natalie, she suddenly stops, and I gracefully (not) walk into her back.
"It's our room! Ohmygoditsourroom!" She rushes out, jumbling all her words up.
"Well, lets check it out!" I say, sliding the card through the slot on the door handle. It clicks open and we turn the lights on.
Walking in, theres a bathroom to our side, and a closet on the other side. Straight infront of us are two queen beds, with a small nightstand in between. In a tiny corner, there is a little refrigerator and coffee machine. And last but certainly not least, there is a small flat screen tv across from the beds.
Plopping down onto a bed, I sigh.
"Natalie, I could get used to this. A room to ourselves, pretty much we can do anything we want, a pool. This is gonna be great Nat." I say, sitting up to look at her.
"I know, its finally here. And we are going to have fun! Go to parties, shop, swim, see the Golden Gate Bridge! But first, I need a nap." She says, and even though we both slept for a while on the plane ride, I agree.

~~~~

Sooo hope you guys have liked it so far! I know these chapters are short, and this was mainly a filler. Sorry!:D Vote, like, comment!
~A