CHAPTER 2 : A whole New World

A/n : This is raw chapter that have not been edit yet. Will edit it soon once i am done with my work. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes, and thank you so much for those who support my story. Lov3 u guys <3

***********************************

Marion was on the phone with Meredith when she was waiting for the traffic light to turn green for the passage way to walk traffic, until suddenly she saw a 6 years old kid running to the road to catch the ball that falling from his hand. Without thinking, Marion rush to the boy and pull him away from the road and as for that she accidentally stumble upon a roadside corner and fall to the ground. In front of her, there was a big truck speeding rushing for the light before the traffic light turn red. Marion thinking to herself ‘this is it, my time have come. I am coming mama and Dear God, please take care of my sister for me. As I am unable to protect her anymore.’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She feel a breeze of wind brush to her body and she slowly open her eyes and found that she is in the middle of the forest. ‘What happen? Didn’t I died a moment ago? Where is this place? Could it be the underworld?’ Marion thought to herself. She slowly try to stand up and look for anything that she know or might help her trough this unusual sight. When she trying to stand up, she suddenly feel a slight of pain at her right ankle and then she remember that she stumble upon a roadside block when she trying to help a kid being hit by a truck but instead, she's the one that been hit by the truck.

As for her still trying to stand up, she also start to look around and walk slowly to the nearest tree to support her back, then when suddenly she see a weird circle that appear out of nowhere and a girl pop out from the circle as if the circle is like a portal to another worlds. Then she thought to herself what if that also happen to her since she never been to this place before, and why did she transported at this place when she’s clearly remember that she was in a brink of dead in her world. While she is being thought to herself, the girl suddenly speak to her. “Ex..ex.excuse me, may I know where is this place? And how did I get here?” the girl ask. Marion startled for a bit but then control her composure to calm so that the girl do not feel afraid at her. “Well, I’m not sure either as I also stranded here a few minute ago before you arrived.” said Marion.

As for the girl still looking around and shown an edgy and shaky looks on her face, Marion observe the girl feature, an asian girl who age look like 16 to 17 years old and a very petite kind of body shape. As for Marion is 5’10 and fair skin with a red crimson wavy long hair reach her waist and a very slim person with a bit of muscular body. A very well portion body to a young woman her aged that working at the NYPD, a lot of mens trying to get her under their body because of how sexy she was when she only wear the white singlet and a tight jeans at the work place.

While Marion observe the girl, the girl introduce herself to Marion that making Marion suddenly remember at one of the manhwa that she have read beforecwhile she was waiting for the report from her partner to finish up and send to her. The Beauty and The Beast! Bai Qing Qing the main character of the manhwa! The one that she criticize a lot during reading those manhwa. She never like the MC because of how did the MC treated Winston and Harvey. Like seriously, you are in the other world where you never know when will you be return nor how to survived, you should quickly adapted to their lifestyle instead of keep those white lotus act around of those guys. The MC know that when she treated those males a kind gesture or even smile a bit at them will make those hungry single males go wild and thinking that she want to mate with them, but still, this MC like to do those things to the poor males.

“What’s your name? Are you from other side of China?” Marion startled a bit and reply “ My name is Marion Abelle and you can call me Abelle, as for that what people usually call me. And yes, I am from US. By the way, we should get going to find a shelter before the day getting dark.” when Marion trying to walk, she suddenly fall into a puddle of mud due to her ankle hurt so bad when she trying to stand. When Bai Qing Qing saw that, she hurried to Marion and help her to walk.

A/n : in this story, I would not put the wild wolf to chase them as for my Marion is so pity, she had her ankle twisted while saving that naughty kid who do not know how the traffic road rule are. Haishhh… so much for Truck -kun to do it job to sent other to another world. And sorry for the short chapter. Hope u guys like it.