CHAPTER 3 : Camel Village

A/n: sorry for the grammar mistake. Hope u guys like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They both looking around to look for a place to shelter them when suddenly a big leopard merge in front and looking at the both of them. ‘Hmmm, this must be the arrogant prince, Parker. Well at least for now, we will not be worried to where do we stay right? Or maybe not, since this brat will take our MC instead. Well I will cling to MC so that this brat will take me to the his village too. Muueheeehehee.’

As for Bai Qing Qing cling to my hand, the leopard suddenly transform to his beastmen form and walk toward us. “Aaahhhh… you pervert! Why do you walk naked? Where is your cloth?” scream MC that almost make Marion ears bleed. ‘Luckily you are my saviour for now, if not you are probably unconscious due to my karate.’ Marion thought. “My name is not Pervert. I am Parker.” said the leopard. ‘Well you do look like a pervert in or out of the manhwa. Luckily, he is not obsessed with me. If he do, I probably need to end his life for good so that he will not annoy me more in the future.’

“I will take you to my village which is not far from here. You are so beautiful. You will be my female..” then Parker look at Marion and said “and you, you are not pretty as my female. I will bring you to my village too but when we arrived there, you should look for male for yourself.” then Parker take the mud from the puddle from where Marion fall into just now and sneer it to MC face. Marion does not care as for the brat saying she is not pretty because she know that her face was tainted by the mud early and also, she don’t give a damn about what the brat is saying as for now all that she want is to meet with Harvey. The sweet boy that she dream about.

Then the two of them climb onto Parker beast form as he already transform into a leopard. An hour and half later, they arrived at the Camel Village. A lot of beastmen crowd at them and looking at the two females. They whisper to themself and saying that the both female smell so sweet especially the one that look ugly than the petite female. Parker growl at them and saying that Bai Qing Qing is his female and no one can be near them and then they both rush through the crowd and going to Parker’s den, living Marion alone at the crowd.

Marion try to walk slowly to one of the male there, but they runaway from her. Probably they thought her face is very ugly due to the mud already become flaky at her face. Then suddenly one male appear and ask Marion “Hello there female, are you alright? I saw you been standing here for so long and you leg seem to be hurt. Do you mind if I treat your wound? My name is Harvey, I am the healer of this village, my den is not far from here. I can take you there if you allowed me.” said the young man. She turn around and meet with a very golden eyes and a pretty golden blonde hair man who stood in front of her with concern eyes.

‘Oh my Ginawo. My sweet boy. I was asking direction to your den from those males, but not even one male want to help me. God must be on my side, that this man come to me himself to offer the help. Gosh.. damn boy… you look so fineeee!’ Marion nodded her head and Harvey carried her like princess carry position and walk out of there to his den.

When they arrived at Harvey’s den, he slowly put her down into a pile of fur so that she will feel comfortable a bit. “Where do you hurt female? Is your leg okay? Do you need anything else?” Harvey ask. “my name is Marion Abelle, my family usually call me Marion and friends call me Abelle, so you can call me Abelle. I think I hurt my ankle. When I tried to walk, its hurt so bad.” Marion said. Harvey flinch a bit when he heard the female voice. Her scent was so sweet yet her voice sound so angelic to him. Harvey then help the female to open the weird fur that wrap around her leg then suddenly he gasp for a bit, luckily the female did not notice him doing so. ‘How come this female legs are so smooth and fair, despite her face look a bit ugly, but she sure do has a fair and smooth skin. Her clan must have been take care of her so well that she look this fragile.’

---------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Oh hooo Harvey, you are so cheeky. If Marion know how you think of her, she probably will explode and give you a punch or two for saying that about her. For all her life, she’s been working hard to become who she is now. She herself never thought that she will end up died in her own world let alone transmigrate in this kind of world. ~Huhu~