Character Oc Information

{Picture of what Cherry looks like. Image owned by Lilliana. All rights go to owner(s). [DO NOT STEAL!!!].}

==============================================

Full Name: Princess Cherry Toadstool

Name Meaning: New Beginnings; Good Fortune

Nickname(s): Cherry Mario (alias), The Lost Mushroom Princess, Princess Cherry, Plumber Girl, etc.

Birth Date: January 8, 1965

Age: 25 years old

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Kind-hearted, calm, mysterious, wise, intelligent, respectful, polite, curious, ambitious, must get to know her before witnessing more, etc.

Occupation: Plumber (formerly); Princess (currently)

Voice Actress: Jennifer Lopez

Accessories: Crystal Star Necklace (Imagine it's golden)

Alignment: Lawful Good

Powers/Abilities: Wish Power (A family trope she inherited, Cherry posses a special power, like her sister. Unlike Peach's Heart power, Cherry's power is far more powerful than hers. She can harness her inner thoughts to weaponize them and continues to enhance said ability far beyond her limits.)

Affiliation(s): Mushroom Kingdom; Mario Bros. Plumbing

Status: Alive

Mission and Battle Outfit

Mission and Battle Outfit: 

Weapon(s): Plumber Tools

Birthplace: Mushroom Castle (aka Princess Peach's Castle)

Title: Crown Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom

Homeland: Brooklyn, New York (formerly); Mushroom Kingdom (currently)

Family Member(s): Unnamed parents, Princess Peach (biological younger twin sister), Princess Daisy (biological possible cousin), Mario Mario (adoptive oldest brother), Luigi Mario (adoptive older brother), Stanley the Bugman (adoptive cousin), Unnamed adoptive parents, etc.

Friends/Allies: Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Penguin King, Toad, Toadette, Yoshi, Donkey Kong (love interest), Pauline, Cranky Kong, Diddy Kong, etc.

Enemies: Bowser/King Koopa, Kamek, Piranha Plants, Blooper, Bob-omb, Bullet Bill, Chain Chomp, Cheep Cheep, Goomba, Koopa Troopa, etc.

Love Interest(s): Donkey Kong (crush; later boyfriend)

Likes: Saving the day, acceptance, adventures, seeing the world, helping others, spending time with her brothers, reuniting with her real family, being a princess, etc.

Dislikes: Bowser trying to marry her, danger, getting her friends into trouble, being imprisoned, wolves, her friends and family in danger, people teasing her, not knowing her real family, etc.

Background Information: Cherry is the adoptive younger sister of Mario and Luigi. In actuality, she is the older twin sister of Princess Peach, making her the long-lost princess and heir to the throne of the Mushroom Kingdom.

When she and Peach were just babies, the two sisters got transported to the Mushroom Kingdom and were raised by the Toads. However, one fateful night, Cherry gets kidnapped and separated from Peach before getting sent back through the warp pipe.

Cherry ends up in Brooklyn, New York where she's found by a human couple, who are the parents of Mario and Luigi. She's been raised to believe that she is a normal human girl and doesn't know about her royal heritage, until later on.

Though, Cherry does experience and emit a strange kind of energy (which she learns is a special power inherited from previous royal generations). She works together with her brothers in the plumber business.

When the three get sucked into a strange pipe and transported into another world, Cherry and Mario must work with Princess Peach and Toad to gather all the kingdoms together in order to defeat Bowser and rescue Luigi.