Teaser Trailer

Somewhere in a cold snowy area, the Penguin Kingdom can be seen right ahead when a giant fireball was shot down to the ground, melting the snow. Two more fireballs was shot down until a giant flaming lava came after, melting more snow.

The flying castle, Bowser Kingdom flies by as it melts the path of the snow. The face of Bowser in the middle of the castle has its eyes and mouth glowing menacingly.

Soon, giant spiky balls was released as they crashed onto the snowy ground, anchoring the Bowser Kingdom. It lowered down, crashing onto the buildings of the Penguin Kingdom beneath it.

The entire Koopa armies stood out in front of the Penguin Kingdom, holding their spears as they stand tall. A magic purple smoke puffs out to reveal a magikoopa named Kamek as he stood in the middle of the Koopa armies where the path was parted for someone.

"Behold! The King of the Koopas!", Kamek announced. Kamek placed his magic wand down as the Koopa armies turned and stood straight.

The gates opened to reveal Bowser as he walked out of the kingdom menacingly with his eyes glowing. He jumped down from his castle with a loud thud.

Growling, he starts marching towards the Penguin Kingdom, walking past his armies. As he walked, one of the Koopa armies were either freezing from the cold or shaking at the sight of Bowser while one with the eye patch just stood there calmly.

Bowser stopped in front of the kingdom and shouted out, "Open the gates!" The gates were opened as Bowser said, only to find King Penguin and the other penguins as they wore a serious and angry face with their eyes narrowed.

One of the penguins gets into his fighting stance. King Penguin pointed at Bowser and shouted out, "Attack!" All the penguins let out a battle cry and charge straight towards Bowser and his armies, running past King Penguin, who smirks.

They started scooping up the snow from the ground and rolled it up into a snowball and threw it at them only to... hit Bowser on the shoulder. He glanced at his covered shoulder before looking back at the penguins unamused.

The penguins continued to throw snowballs at them as they bring out the catapult and throw a big snowball at the Koopa, causing him to fall to the ground. The eye-patched Koopa look down at the downed Koopa with concern, removing his eyepatch for him to see.

King Penguin raised his flipper to stop their throwing as they did, glaring at Bowser and the army of Koopas. "That is but a taste of our fury! Do you yield?", King Penguin asked.

The penguins get into their fighting stance with their snowballs in hand. But Bowser just let out an evil chuckle, looking amused at their attempt to fight back.

"I do not.", Bowser replied. He then glanced down at Kamek, who smirked and used his magic wand to freeze the penguins and levitated them in the air.

The penguins gasped at the magic before getting thrown to the side, including King Penguin. The Koopas pointed their spears at them threatenly to prevent them from moving.

Taking a deep breath, Bowser let out his firey breath to melt the entire ice kingdom with the penguins watching in dismay as it collapsed, creating a smoke and blinding everyone. The smoke was then cleared to reveal Bowser standing in front of the glowing Super Star as he grinned evilly.

"I finally found it. Now, who's gonna stop me?!", Bowser exclaimed. The Super Star brightened up, before fading into black.

The green pipe fired out a screaming Mario and Cherry, as they fall and hit straight into the giant mushroom. Poor Mario gets hit in the face, as he landed ungracefully on each before sliding down to the ground and landed on his back, causing the yellow butterfly that was on the ground to fly off.

As for Cherry, she bounced off on each without a problem, before landing on both feet with her t-pose spread out. Mario slowly gets up, twisting his shoulder. 

Cherry approaches him and aids him. "You okay, Mario?", Cherry asked, worried. 

"Yeah, I'm okay. I...", Mario replied. He stops himself to see something beautiful around them as Cherry looked as well.

They gasped to find themselves in the Mushroom Gorge, surrounded by different colored mushrooms. Birds could be seen flying by. 

"What is this place?", Mario questioned. "I... don't know. But it feels... familiar somehow.", Cherry said in awe. 

Mario spotted a blue mushroom and approached it, reaching out. Cherry sees that and watches anxiously, as he goes to touch it when something pops out from the red mushroom. 

"Do not touch that mushroom, you'll die!!", the mushroom creature yelled out. They screamed at the sight of the short man wearing a red and white mushroom hat. 

Mario and Cherry collapsed on the ground, scooting away from him and the blue mushroom. The guy named Toad look at the mushroom that Mario was about to touch and his expression softens. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. Heh. That one's perfectly fine.", Toad said, hugging the blue mushroom. "Uh... okay...", Cherry said. 

When Toad gets a look at her, he gasps loudly and points at her. "You're the lost princess!", Toad shouted out. 

Mario and Cherry stare at Toad with confusion. "What?", Cherry asked, confused. 

"A princess??", Mario asked, also confused. Later, Mario and Cherry find themselves standing on top of the big mushroom as Toad leads the way. 

"Come on, Mario and Princess!", Toad said. Mario and Cherry look at each other, unsure whether it's a good idea to follow him but they have no choice. 

They run after Toad as they hop onto each mushroom along the way. "Mushroom Kingdom...", Mario started. 

"...here we come!", Cherry finished his sentence with a smile. Somewhere, in the dark, scary place, Luigi is running away from the Dry Bones as they chase after him. 

He hops off on each rocks, avoiding falling into the lava beneath him before finally getting into the castle. He gets inside and tries to shut the door on the Dry Bones that attempt to get in. 

What he doesn't know that he's in is King Bowser's domain...